The Cleopatra Bed

Background: Police AU. Akaashi is a forensic scientist but originally worked at a museum identifying bones. There are many storage rooms but only this one is important.

Warnings: implied sexual content, im sorry Washio really. (-~-)

"Ah, the Cleopatra replica bed." -Bokuto

"Fine piece of furniture and very very comfortable." -Akaashi

"In the back corner of one of the storage rooms in the museum. It is free from security cameras and other people's eyes."

"Working with the police and museum for long and tiring hours can take a lot out of you and the stress makes tensions rise."

"Especially among couples who work here. Who needs to release this energy. Unfortunately, this is happening too often. So-"

"SO ONE OF THE FEW SINGLE PEOPLE HERE NEEDED TO MAKE RULES SO I DON'T WALK IN AGAIN FOR THE MILLIONTH TIME! Sure it's comfortable and a bed! But do it in a storage closet or something! I don't want to have to see couples in the aftermath or in the middle. *Looks aggressively at Bokuto and Akaashi* So I made rules." -Washio

(From here on out it is just Washio kinda yelling/ranting/tired-of-being-surrounded-by-sexually-active-couples. He's single and doesn't need it to be rubbed in.)

1. Put on the extra sheets and wash the used ones!

2. When using contraceptives, take them with you and MAKE SURE THE WRAPPERS ARE TAKEN WITH YOU.

3. Mark you names/false names on a timesheet outside the storage room so people know

4. Limit of 45 mins

5. KEEP IT DOWN PLEASE

6. Surround the bed with a replica of the Japanese screen so no one can see you.

7. IF you forget and someone sees you, apologize when you are fully clothed.

8. Don't be gross and do kinky stuff. Keep that for your own bedroom please. (Why would you carry that around?)