Beach

A/N: basically some of the captains at the beach.

There was a kid at the beach running to get a volleyball that he dropped. He was chubby and wore glasses and was maybe 7 or 8 but he picked up the ball with such joy. The captains watched with happiness. It was obvious that the kid loved to play and wanted to.

The moment was ruined when some older kids, like 10-year-olds came over and wanted the ball. They started pushing him around and insulting him.

"You can't even play with all those chubs!"

"Give it to us, we know what to do with it."

"Yeah, fatty!"

*Children are brutal. It's scary how mean they are.

The kids were relentless but the chubby kid never let go of the ball, even after they tried to forcibly take it. He would curl around the ball.

The captains split up and looked for his parents but couldn't see or find them. They must be further down the beach. Instead, Bokuto, Daishou, and Terushima headed over while the rest went further down the beach.

They were about to head over when one of the kids shouted.

"Hand it over, fatso!"

The kids must've not heard or seen them coming over. Bokuto gently picked up the chubby kid and put him on his shoulders. Daishou and Terushima, with their scary looks, backed him up.

Daishou and Terushima just glared at the kids. 

Daishou crossed his arms and Terushima put his hands on his hips.

The older kids got scared and ran away while Bokuto was talking to his new friend.

Bokuto and the kid began to walk down the beach while talking. It was mostly just Bokuto talking about volleyball and how he was the Top 5 Ace in Japan. The kids eyes sparkled as Bokuto talked. 

The three teens walked for about 15 minutes before they saw Daichi and Kuroo with two other adults. Once they caught sight of them, Kuroo waved them over. 

Bokuto gently set the kid down in front of his parents. It was only a moment before the child began to recite what just happened like a fairy tale.