Goshiki

Background: Inspired by the scene from Carrie. Just look up pigs blood prom scene and you'll know it.

Warning: blood, suicidal thoughts (only one line), and kind Washijou (I need more of him.)

Goshiki walks up to the stage with a smile on his face. It's third year prom, he is lonely but still has friends from his first year.

He has a smile on his face that expressed how happy he was.

He started talking but not even 10 seconds in a can above the stage fell.

He was covered in 3 pales of blood, pigs blood.

He stopped and dropped everything. He looked around and saw people laughing at him. He started to shake. He started to cry. Then...

He put the crown under his foot and smashed it, he left. With his head held high and tears in his eyes.

Before he walked out he went back to the mic and yelled.

"I HOPE YOU ALL FCKING ROT IN HELL! I'LL BURN THIS WHOLE SCHOOL DOWN I DON'T CARE! THIS PLACE IS HORRIBLE AND DISGUSTS ME! ROT IN FCKING HELL! I'LL BE LIVING THE HIGH LIFE WHILE YOU ASSHOLES WORK AT A FAST FOOD PLACE SO FCK YOU!"

He walked out of the building. The initial anger gone and being replaced with sadness.

He couldn't go back, he'd rather die. He went to the river and debated jumping but chose not to. He texted the Shiratoriawa GC which was still going, everyday something new to say.

He sent a photo of himself in the blood and put a lol underneath.

"Guess who just got doused in pigs blood for prom. Me lol."

No one found it funny. He was bombarded with calls and texts asking if he was ok.

He picked up Tendou's call.

"Are you ok?" -Tendou

He began to sob

"Does it look like I'm ok? I'm tired! I-It's been too long! I-I just- I-I can't- I just can't!"

"Go to Washijou, just trust me. Go to him."

Goshiki did, he surprised he was allowed in. But the moment their eyes met there was a softness in the older's eyes not seen by anyone.

"Come in. I'll get you tea before you go." -Washijou

"I'll get the floor covered in blood."

"Then it gets covered in blood."

In that moment Washijou became apart of his family he created. It was weird but nice, Washijou was calm and understanding.

The next day Goshiki didn't show up due to him staying the night at Washijou's and cleaning up the mess. (How did he even stay the night, he doesn't know. It just happened.) Washijou went to the board and had the students in charge of the event publicly and shamelessly humiliated in front of the whole school.

A teacher tried to stick up for the kids.

"Oh yes! LET ME STIP YELLING AND HUMILIATING KIDS IN FRONT OF THE SCHOOL! NOT LIKE THE SAME THING HAPPENED TO GOSHIKI BUT HE WAS DOUSED IN PIGS BLOOD! SIT DOWN!"

Goshiki received a formal apology. The stidents also apologized in person, on their hands and knees, sobbing in fear a little.

People crying, him getting them back and making them miserable. All was right in the world.