Customer Service

A/N: This was inspired by the fanfic "Welcome to hell" by mitigates. It's basically the show 'Cloud 9' but Haikyuu!! I love it.

"What would you like?" -Osamu

"A turkey sandwich with extra pickles."

"Ah, I'm sorry, we are out of pickles." -Osamu

"Check."

"Sir-"

"Check!"

Osamu sighed and went to the walk-in and boom, no pickles. He walked back out to the customer, feeling a headache come on.

"We are out sir."

"That's outrageous! Let me speak to your manager!"

Osamu went to the back and called for one of his friends to help. Oikawa, who was a manager, was having a break and decided to take over.

Oikawa was good at customer service and well liked. He was having a bad day though when someone threw a whole cake in his face. He walked out the counter and saw the old man waiting.

"I'm the manager. How can I help?" -Oikawa

"This man said you were out of pickles when there is a whole store full of them! He refuses to give me any!"

Oikawa looked at Osamu, sighed, then looked back at the customer.

"Sir, I can't help you. The pickles you buy and the pickles here are different."

"I don't care! Hurry up and do it!"

Oikawa snapped.

"Sir, of you want pickles, buy some! I can't make them appear! They aren't magic pickles! You can get whatever you want, bye pickles, then put the pickles in that! I can't help and certainly do not care! So either get something else or leave!"

The man looked shocked and just left. Osamu was staring at Oikawa worth wide eyes.

"...bad day?"

Oikawa looked at Osamu and had grit teeth.

"Yeah."

Oikawa stomped off and into Iwaizumi's office. Iwaizumi looked up to greet him but Oikawa just walked up in front of the desk.

"I'M HEADING HOME FOR THE DAY! I FCKING HATE MY JOB RIGHT NOW!"

Oikawa stomped out of the office, the store, and got into his car. Then he put his head on the steering wheel and screamed. Once he calmed down, he headed home.