Nothingness

It wasn't that Kuguri was bored or uninterested as his face may show. He just had a simple problem, he didn't feel much. He didn't feel anything.

Emotions didn't stay or come at all. He felt excited at seeing a friend but once they were there, the excitement was over and he felt nothing again.

Sometimes he felt happy and joyous when people had conversations. He would even smile and laugh. But when they left, his emotions did too.

It was frustrating. He wanted to do things but didn't. Everything felt like a chore or unnecessary. But he was still active. He did his work, met deadlines, and practiced. He wasn't doing nothing.

He was aware that this wasn't normal, he was mad at himself for not feeling but he couldn't help it.

When he played he was excited, he felt mad and frustrated when he lost. But the emotions never stayed.

Shibayama brought out these emotions with ease. Making him feel like he was on fire, but when Shibayama left, the emotions would leave and not come back.

It was annoying and getting to his parents who finally talked. He was told he could talk to them without judgment, but it felt uncomfortable. It was upon Kuguri's request to see a therapist.

He finally started to talk about his feelings or lack thereof, and after each session, it seemed to get a little better. 

A/N: This was based on me a little. since a few years ago I began to lose feeling or how to feel. When we went out to the mall I didn't feel anything. I'm getting to a better place now and I'm happy to say that doing this helped me a lot.