Our Everything

Background: alpha/beta/omega universe, slight smut (not really), miscarriage (shit about to go down when you see this), crying (obviously look at the tag before it.)

Tsukishima leaned over the toilet and vomited. How could they be so careless? He didn't know but what he did know is that he is pregnant with Kuroo's child. And that he is scared. He finished vomiting and started to cry.

Akiteru came in asking what the problem is but when he saw the tests, he knew. He rushed to his brothers side and held him close.

Tsukishima decided to tell Kuroo in person. That weekend he left for Tokyo. They walked to his apartment and sat down to watch a movie. Halfway through Kuroo paused it.

"What's wrong Kei?" -Kuroo

"Nothing. Press play." -Tsukishima

Kuroo eyed him.

"You're lying." -Kuroo

"..."

"I won't be mad, I can't bear seeing you like this! What's wrong, we'll get through this together."

Tsukishima started to cry. Kuroo pulled him in for a hug and calmed him down.

"Tetsu."

"Yes, Moonshine?"

"I'm pregnant."

Kuroo paused and Kei got scared and began to cry and plead for him not to leave.

"P-please don't go! I-I couldn't- I can't! I'll do anything! I'll- I'll abort! If you want me t-to a-abort I-I-I will, for you! P-p-please! J-just don't  l-leave me! I'll do anything!"

Kuroo kissed him.

"Kei, I'm happy. I wanted this, sure maybe not now but I wanted this for us anyway."

"A-are you sure? I-if you don't, I-I-I can still get rid-"

"Don't. Don't ever say that again."

"O-okay."

After that, the pregnancy went well. Until it didn't.

At week 10, Tsukishima started feeling sick, more sick than normal. He had more back pain and his belly hurt. He thought it was normal since he experienced it for a while, just not even close to this magnitude. 

He was at home with his mother, since dad went out to get food (and strawberry shortcake). Then everything became worse.

His mom was on the couch and he was bringing water over when he felt something wet roll down his leg. Then everything in his lower region hurt, bad. He dropped the glass onto the floor making it break and then his mother was at his side. He then leaned over and panted. It was a strong ache like he was in heat but worse. He started bleeding, by then his mother had already gotten him in the car.

When he arrived at the hospital, his OBGYN was there having already been informed of the situation by his mother. He needed to have the fetus removed, he didn't have time to text Kuroo a short message before he was taken in for surgery.

It was a quick operation but he was still put to sleep for it. He didn't wake up for hours.

-----

When Kuroo broke the news of Tsukishima's pregnancy,everyone was excited and happy. Still a little worried but nonetheless happy. They supported him and Tsukishima, both verbally and emotionally, sometimes physically too. 

Nekoma was in front of the mart when Kuroo received a call. 

"Hello, Kuroo speaking."

"Kuroo. When can you get here?"