Guardian Demon

Akaashi first met Bokuto in his dreams, or rather nightmares. Akaashi was in a cold sweat, about to die at the hands of some monster when Bokuto saved him and then he woke up. 

Akaashi saw him more and more in his nightmares, lurking. He was watching out for Akaashi. Finally, they met and talked in the nightmarish world that Akaashi was in. 

Soon, figures in dark alleys and in the back of bars were appearing. In real life. Akaashi always had a feeling that Bokuto was different from the other demons in his dreams. 

Bokuto was much nicer to him and sweeter. Though, Akaashi had a feeling that it was only to him that this occurs. Akaashi also had the feeling Bokuto was much stronger. 

Akaashi had a bad day at work once and his male neighbor was stalking him again. Unlike Bokuto, Akaashi knew it wasn't of good intent. When he arrived at his apartment, it was trashed inside and there was a pig's head in the middle of the room.

He knew his female neighbor next door hated him but this was new. 

Akaashi cleaned his apartment and got rid of the head in the dumpster outback behind the complex. When he got back, his door was jammed and the creepy male neighbor came up behind him. He was obviously drunk and practically yanking Akaashi into his apartment. 

Akaashi was resisting and holding on to his door. The male neighbor gave up on pulling him and decided to just assault him in the hallway. Akaashi was on the verge of tears when the male neighbor stumbled back and fell against his door with blood on his lips from where he forcefully kissed him and where Akaashi bit him. Akaashi didn't wait, he slammed his door open and ran in. 

He closed the door and locked it. His back hit the door and he fell to the ground in shock. His eyes began to tear up in fear.

After that, Akaashi decided to summon Bokuto and make a deal. 

Akaashi had never seen Bokuto's true form before. So when a demon when boney black wings, charcoal-colored sharp fangs, talons for legs, weird tattooes covering his body, and sharp claws on his hands appeared in his living room he was shocked. 

Nevertheless, he made the deal anyway.

Ever since that day, Bokuto became his guardian demon/lover and he now has two new lovely neighbors to replace the two old creepy ones that were killed by 'animal attacks'.

Akaashi was rather mad about that but couldn't hold it against Bokuto. Even though he was really scary-looking, Akaashi couldn't help but find him sweet and kind in a roundabout way.