Mafia Kurotsuki

Warnings: violence, guns, and OC death

"Sorry but that one is off-limits." -Bartender

On the stage was Tsukishima pole dancing to a new song. He looked amazing in the booty shorts and a black mesh long sleeve crop top. 

"Why is he off-limits? I want him for tonight." -OC 1

"He is married and the man he married is the owner and has killed anyone who tries to take him for a night." -Bartender

"I'll pay double." -OC 1

"This is a bad idea. If you do this I'm out. Get yourselves killed." -OC 2

"Whatever. We are a part of Nekoma and there will be consequences for your actions. Now, think again." -OC 3

"No, I will not rethink." The bartender turned to OC 2 (the good one). "You stay with me if you do not wish to die." 

OC 2 nodded and sat down at the bar looking away from his two colleagues. He hated those guys anyways, with no respect or human decency. 

Tsukishima went backstage and got ready to leave. The clock reading at 3 am. Tsukishima put on his normal clothes and walked down the back alley with Akaashi, who was also leaving.

At the end of the alley were OC 1 and OC 3. OC 2 still being inside with the bartender, not getting killed.

"Come with us." -OC 1

"No, we will not." -Akaashi

"Shut up! We weren't talking to you!" -OC 3

"Absolutely not." -Tsukishima

OC 3 went forward and grabbed Tsukishima's arm.

"You will."

OC 3 dragged him out towards the street as he was shot in the leg. He fell face-first to the ground. Tsukishima turned around to see Akaashi holding a gun and a phone. 

OC 1 looked in shock before grabbing his gun and aiming it at Akaashi. He pulled the trigger but Akaashi dodged. 

The light coming from the street was darkened as a car pulled up. Out stepped the leader of Nekoma, Kuroo.

"What are you two doing? Where is OC 2?" -Kuroo looked mad

"OC 2 is inside. We were-"

"I know what you were doing. Akaashi go, Bokuto is waiting in the back." -Kuroo

Akaashi ran into the club and into the back room, he jumped into Bokuto's arms and giggled with glee about imaging the faces of OC 1 and OC 3.

Kuroo walked up to Tsukishima and Tsukishima pulled him in for a rough kiss. Kuroo wrapped his arms around Tsukishima's waist and pressed him close, moving one hand to grab his butt. Kuroo and Tsukishima separated, much to Tsuki's displeasure. Kuroo turned his head a little and eyed OC 1 and OC 3. Tsuki was kissing and mouthing Kuroo's neck.

"There is a reason that he is off-limits to anything except dancing. Because he is mine. OC 2 was smart enough to realize that if someone said that their spouse was off-limits, that person must be very dangerous. He learned and followed the rules, you got all high and mighty." -Kuroo

Kuroo turned fully around and shot the two men. He sent a text to Teshiro for someone to clean up the mess. 

A/N: Kuroo and Tsuki are my second favorite ship behind Kugushiba and it shows. Also Kuroo & Tsuki are in a healthy relationship but still kinda insane. 

Save me, it's 10 am on a wednesday.