Road Trips

A/N: this is based on a scene from a fic but I don't remember which fic.

Kuroo looked at Tsukishima and stared at him, his hand resting on the younger's thigh. Kuroo then looked away and started singing with Bokuto and Akaashi as they went down the highway. Tsukishima just looked at Kuroo for a moment. The beach flying by in the background with the sun shining on the ocean.

"Ah, fck it!" -Tsukishima 

Tsukishima shouted and got the attention of Akaashi and Bokuto in the front and Kuroo sitting next to him. Tsukishima looked at him and grabbed Kuroo's collar roughly, fisting the shirt's collar, and yanked him in for a rough kiss.

Kuroo was shocked for a moment but quickly wrapped his arms around Tsukishima, one on his waist and the other going underneath his arms but was pulling his hair. Tsukishima wrapped his arms around Kuroo's neck and tugged at his hair.

Akaashi looked at the two in the backseat from the passenger's side. Bokuto saw it in the rearview mirror. 

They were getting more and more into it to the point were they might actually do it. Bokuto honestly didn't want to see or hear that so he pulled off to the side of the road and slammed the breaks. Kuroo and Tsukishima yelped as they fell to the side of the seat.

Akaashi just looked at them.

"You done?" -Akaashi

Kuroo cleared his throat as they got back onto the back seat.

"Yeah." -Kuroo