Wake up

A/N: I love this.

Tsukishima poked Bokuto's face.

"Wake up, heathen."

Bokuto yanked him down and laid on top of Tsukishima, not holding off any weight. Completely crushing Tsukishima. 

Tsukishima pounded his fists onto Bokuto's back and kicked him with his heels. Bokuto didn't move but he did wrap his arms around Tsukishima in a hug and he squeezed. Tsukishima's arms were smushed into his side as Bokuto's arms wrapped around his.

At that moment Tsukishima realized just how strong he was. Tsukishima felt bones popping and lack of oxygen. 

"help."

Tsukishima let out the wheezing sound that was strained and quiet. Thank god Kuroo heard him and went to check. However, he wasn't prepared for the sight he saw. Bokuto is on top of Tsukishima with his arms around him. Tsukishima was smashed to death with a very red face and wiggling his legs, trying to get out.

Kuroo let out a yelp and quickly went to try and pry Bokuto's arms off, which was not going to happen. When it didn't work, Kuroo laughed at his own stupidity for thinking it would. 

Tsukishima was running out of air and on the verge of passing out.

"Akaashi!"

Kuroo shouted as he heard the door open to their apartment. Tsukishima also passed out at that moment.

Akaashi came in and immediately went to help when he saw what was going on. Akaashi went down to Bokuto's legs and grabbed some hair. He twisted and pulled which made Bokuto yelp and shoot up. 

Kuroo went to Tsukishima to check his breathing, which he was. Tsukishima woke up to horribly aching side and ribs. When he saw Bokuto he attacked.

Tsukishima launched himself at Bokuto and tackled him to the bed. He got on top of him as pounded his fists to Bokuto's skull while yelling.

Tsukishima was saying words that would make a sailor blush. 

Kuroo pulled Tsukishima off as Bokuto got up.

"What is going on?!" 

The three stared at Bokuto in disbelief.

"You don't know?" -Akaashi

"You almost crushed me to death, you idiot!" -Tsukishima

"Bro, you were squeezing Tsuki to death and crushing him." -Kuroo

(Do they actually say bro in the show? IDK where this bro thing started but I like it.)

Bokuto looked in shock.

"I am so sorry!"

"You better be! I swear to God-!" -Tsukishima

Kuroo tightened his arms around Tsukishima a little and he tensed and winced. The pain made Tsukishima stop yelling. They all looked curiously at Tsukishima's halt in words.

Kuroo put him down on the bed and lifted his shirt.

There were purple bruises depicting Bokuto's arms around Tsukishima's stomach by his ribs. Kuroo gently poked it which made Tsukishima wince and slap Kuroo's head.

Tsukishima swore to get revenge.