YOU

A student arrived at his zoom class late.

"I'm sorry there was an accident On the way here. I ran into some blond tall dude and spilled my drink on him and he spilled his drink on me. And then he kind of started grumbling at me but, I didn't have time so I left. I tried to get the receipt as possible and change so I look presentable, but I am still kind of messy. Sorry. Won't happen again."

"Don't worry about it, things like that happen. Let's just start with the lesson."

In the middle of the meeting, his husband texted him he would be heading home early so he could get a change of clothes and he would be late coming back from his meeting at the museum.

As Tsukishima walked in, Kuroo saw the coffee stain on him and made a connection. Kuroo paused and asked the late student to describe the guy who spilled coffee on her.

He described the guy as tall, blonde, wears glasses, and had a kind of permanent scoul on his face. In short, he described his husband, Tsukishima.

He left and asked Tsukishima to describe the guy who spilled coffee on him. He described the late student.

He sat back down in his chair as he laughed at the irony. He unmuted himself and began to talk. Though he couldn't hold in his laugh as he talked.

"So, the guy you spilled your drink on is actually my husband so yeah. Sorry I guess? I don't know how to deal with this information."

Everyone paused and he could see the silent laughter from their muted faces. 

"With all due respect Kuroo-sensei, tell him to go to hell. That was a new shirt from my lovely girlfriend."

Kuroo saw Tsukishima walk into the room and leaned in the frame. He looked directly at the student and flipped him off. He left just as fast as he arrived. 

Kuroo couldn't hold it in anymore and laughed so hard. Probably his most interesting class to date.