Gnomes

Bokuto came home to Akaashi after a long day of practice. Their house was nice. One floor in a nice neighborhood. The thing is that Their lawn was pretty but empty.

One day Kuroo sent Bokuto a video of a comedy show.

(This is a real comedy show. It's funny. For the whole thing, it's called Crazy with a Capital F by Dan Cummins. The clip is Greeting Cards & Garden Gnomes. Enjoy ;))

Bokuto had an idea and had Akaashi's permission. They went out and bought 50 gnomes for their front yard but bought 50 more at another store. Once home they waited till nightfall to put them out. Set up in their front yard in an army formation. Lined up in rows.

When the neighbors woke up to see gnomes in an army formation on Bokuto's front yard, they were weirded out. No one said a thing though since weird was common with Bokuto and Akaashi.

A few months later it was time for summer and a house usually had a party with burgers and hot dogs, of course, the two went. It was normal the entire time except for when Akaashi and Bokuto were talking to neighbors by their pool.

"So, what's the deal with the gnomes?" -Neighbor 1

Bokuto and Akaashi looked at each other and became serious.

"Don't worry about that. Soon enough the whole worlds gonna find out. I can't control them forever." -Bokuto

After that, no one talked about the gnomes again.