The Truth Unveiled

══════════════════

══════════════════

ACE -- AN HOUR BEFORE THE PARTY ENDED

Though guilt and regret tore at Ace for letting into his emotions and... fucking you when he shouldn't have, right now, he needed to focus on what was more important. And that was the disposal of Pudding before she could further harm you, and yet, he was plagued by the wrenching of his heart.

What he'd done to you wasn't right. That momentary lapse in judgment and the weakness he felt at your enticing beauty had been enough to push him over the edge, and that frailty disgusted him.

The two of you had trust -- trust that built over time, but as your relationship had been in its first stages, it was bound to be hard. But when a wall came intruding through with the goal of breaking you apart, it'd only become harder, especially when that trust was put into question. It wasn't necessarily that you distrusted the male, but Ace knew that the odds were against the two of you. That it'd been terribly hard for you to rely on him when he hadn't been there to save you.

"What the hell are you doing?" Pudding cried out, eyes bright with tears as he held her close, fingers digging harshly into the thin sheen of her dress.

"I warned you, didn't I, Pudding-dear? I told you what would happen if you tried to interfere with my relationship with Y/n the last time you fucked things up."

The ginger's face paled, her expression lit up by the blinking neon sign overhead. Body washed with color as she slunk further back into the blue leather seat of the private room, voice carrying out for help. She soon stopped, however, when she realized she was completely and utterly trapped under the thumb of the ravenette, her fate let up to the hands of her former lover.

"Y-You think I'll let this pass? I have your friends in captivity! What do you think will happen if Apoo doesn't hear back from me?" Pudding snapped, a sliver of confidence lighting up her face before it crumbled at the audible rumbling of Ace, his laughter echoing around the silent room. And the fact that his werewolf suit made him all the more terrifying wasn't helping the girl either.

"Apoo, is it?" He mumbled as an afterthought, amused she'd pick that guard, but continued with, "It wasn't you that spread the rumor, was it? Well," He corrected, "Not just you. There was someone else there. A helping hand guiding you through the steps, and if I'm to guess, it was Monet, wasn't it?"

Pudding froze up at the name, all but confirming his words.

With a smirk, he looked to Marco who dipped a small cloth into a vial of chloroform before handing it to his friend, the ravnette holding the material away from his face.

"But thanks to Kid," Ace spoke with a lilt of humor, finding the situation ironic, "He seems to have indirectly solved my problem for me. Which brings me to our current predicament."