37: Enough is Enough

[Note: I fixed the years to properly line up with the ages. I was off by one year]
(October 27, 783)

"Have you and Nicky been seeing Trunks?" Seventeen demanded once their son was asleep for the night.

Niya bit her lip as she slipped on her night gown. "Of course not. Why would you think that?" she replied, keeping her eyes fixed elsewhere.

He snickered. "He said 'Trunks.'"

"He said 'Tunks.'"

Seventeen grabbed her wrist and forced her to face him.

Niya gasped as he restrained her on the bed, pinning her down by her wrists.

He glared down at her. "Why would he be saying that bastard's name?"

Her mind buzzed, trying to find an answer. "I... talk about Trunks a lot. There's not much I can talk to Niko about anyway. He barely understands."

"Well. He said his name when he held that sword. How would Nicky know that if he hasn't seen Trunks recently?"

Niya held back a yelp as Seventeen increased pressure on her wrists. "I... let him play with the sword sometimes. He plays with the sword, a-and I tell him about Trunks."

Seventeen frowned. "So, you've been hiding the sword from me?"

She nodded quickly. "I'm sorry, honey. I know I shouldn't have—"

He backed off her with a frown. "That's right. You shouldn't have," he slipped off his shirts.

Niya slowly sat up. "...Are you angry?"

"I don't know what to think with you sometimes," Seventeen sighed as he unbuckled his holster and belt before slipping out of his shoes, socks, and pants.

She hugged herself. "I-I'm sorry."

His eyes were still slit in a glare but with another sigh, it went away. "I don't want to fight today, Niya."

"M-Me neither."

Seventeen then reached over and settled Niya onto his lap so she was straddling him. A smile mused on his lips. "It's hard to believe Nicky is one year old already," he settled his hands on her hips.

Niya wanted to heave but she nodded. "Yeah. He's getting big."

He reached forward to kiss her collar bone. His kisses soon trailed up to her neck. "When should we have another one?"

She froze, as if all the air had been sucked out of her. "Wh-What?"

Seventeen chuckled. "I don't think it's fair to Nicky that he should be an only child. My sister might seem like she hates me, but we're still siblings. We still need each other, and I think Nicky should have that connection too."

Niya held back her screams. There was no way she could handle another child of Seventeen's. And what if next time, she had his twins?! No. She couldn't let that happen.

Not to mention she was furious at his hypocrisy given he killed her only sibling.

Niya gave a nervous laugh. "I-I'm not sure. I had Niko so young that m-maybe we should wait until I'm older. Until I'm actually an adult?"