60: Big Brother

Trunks gripped her thighs as she rode him, melting into the warmth of her grip on him. He moaned as he watched her pleasure-hungry eyes.

"Ah!" Niya panted loudly as she grinded her hips in longer strokes. Her fingers dug into the sheets as she leaned over Trunks, nearing a climax.

Her breathing quickened into gasps, but before her insides shuddered, Trunks pushed her onto her back, claiming the top position.

Niya groaned, frustrated he stopped her orgasm.

Trunks smirked and divulged into her neck. "What's with you today? There's no need to rush," he slipped his fingers down her curvatures to her bud.

She gasped as he rubbed her just the way she liked it. "Trunks...," she moaned. Her climax was rising, but before it reached its peak, he stopped.

Niya squirmed in frustration. "Trunks, why are you torturing me?"

He chuckled and kissed his way up to her lips.

She pushed him off and got into a position. "Let me me cum this time," she blushed as she teased him with her doggy style position. "Please."

Trunks felt himself twitch. It was his favorite position. "Maybe," lust consumed him as he didn't hesitate to slip back inside her.

They both gasped at the wave of familiar pleasure. But somehow, it was hotter, the pleasure amped, the lust doubled.

Trunks groaned at getting impossibly harder inside her. "Fuck, you're so good," he gripped her waist and began his thrusts.

"Ah!" Niya cried out, balling up the sheets in her hands. She was so high she was dizzy. "I'm going to cum! Please!"

Trunks was getting close as well. He quickened his thrusts.

"Yes! Yes! Yessss!" Niya cried out, trembling at the electric shocks coursing through her.

He was surprised to see she already came. And that the climax had impacted her so intensely. He caught his own breathing as he stared at her collapsed, trembling body.

Niya turned around, blushing deeply. "More," she pleaded, eyes darker than usual.

Trunks didn't argue. He felt an intense desire to please his wife as much as she wanted. So he obliged, making her climax many times in different positions.

He pounded her on the edge of the bed; He bit her ankles as her cries filled the room; He pressed against her back as he made her yank on his hair, letting her climax on her side; He spooned her as they were both on their knees, him thrusting up into her from behind.

Trunks was so envious of her climax as he felt her insides shudder. He held her tight as she relaxed against him, panting.

"More?" he asked, panting but unsatisfied from his lack of release.

"Yes. I want you to cum," Niya turned around to kiss him. "I know you want to. So badly," she slipped her fingers into his hair.

Trunks loved it when she did that. He melted into her body, hungering at her lips. Before he knew it, he pressed her down onto the mattress, holding her close. He seamlessly slipped inside her.

They both moaned. It was Niya's favorite position, and it was a strong second best for Trunks. He didn't hesitate to begin his thrusts.

Niya was seeing stars. She felt her whole body was on fire, hypersensitive to Trunks' touch. Every thrust sent a cascade of electricity through her every fiber.

Her legs wrapped around his hips; her toes curled up tight; her nails dug into his back. He was pure pleasure.

Niya was so caught up in the raw waves of pleasure, she was speechless. Her gasps were so strong, they were silent.