58: Planet Ayata

Miyako smiled. "Then you shall see," she grabbed Niya's hands. "And you shall see the rest of your family."

At that, Niya blinked in a curious manner. "The rest?"

"You'll see," Miyako chuckled and let her hands go. "Now, come. You must be hungry. I hope you will like our cuisines." She began to lead Niya to thin elevator with white doors and a glowing, blue button. She pressed it and it opened after a second. She stepped inside, her arms folding behind her. She gave Niya a curious look when she didn't follow. "Don't just stand there. Come on!"

"O-Oh!" Niya snapped out of her shocked trance. "I'm going!" she laughed sheepishly as she hurried onto the elevator.

Miyako chuckled as the doors closed with both of them inside. "You are very strange, Niya," she commented.

Niya blushed, "I've been told that before."

"Don't be embarrassed. It's very entertaining," Miyako assured.

Niya's blush deepened. "Oh. Well... you're welcome?"

Miyako laughed, and the elevator doors opened. "Come along, now," she walked out and down the halls. This time, Niya followed beside her. Some passing saiyans showed reverence to them, and when Niya saw Miyako bow their heads slightly at them, she followed suit. She hoped she was doing things correctly.

Her Grandmother brought her to a room with a dining table. There was strange foods of various colors sprawled on the table. The smell was strange, foreign, but it wasn't atrocious. It was very... Un-Earthly.

Miyako gestured for her to sit down beside her, and Niya slowly went over to do so. The young saiyaness was overwhelmed at the sight. Her eyes went over to something that resembled a pie. It had a golden brown crust and holes at the top revealed what she assumed was a bright red fruit inside.

"That is a Reyja Pie," Miyako spoke up. "It's mostly sweet with a somewhat bitter after taste."

"Can I--?"

"Oh, eat whatever you like!" Miyako chuckled.

Niya cut a slice for herself, surprised saiyans had pies. She tried it, and she enjoyed its rich flavor. Niya continued to eat, trying out various juices, like Jinpa Juice, a thick, violet juice with a fresh, berry taste. She also tried meats from common animals found on Planet Ayata, like Inyu, medium sized bird, Myora, a large wild cat, and Sinko, a long, silver fish. Honestly, Niya wanted to try more, but she had already overstuffed herself.

Miyako chuckled at her large appetite. "Ah, yes. The characteristics of a true saiyan."

Niya blushed and wiped her mouth, "Sorry."

"Don't be sorry," Miyako assured. "You can eat more tomorrow, and the day after that."

Niya thought for a moment, "When are we arriving to Planet Ayata?"

"After today, two more days," Miyako replied. When Niya nodded, Miyako stood. "Come, I will show you to your room to rest meanwhile."

"O-Oh, okay," Niya stood and followed her reluctantly. "Shouldn't we clean up the table?"

"No, dear. That is work for the servants," Miyako waved a hand.

"Oh," Niya glanced back, feeling it was wrong to not clean up her own mess.

Miyako led her to another elevator, where it seemed they went up another level. After walking through more halls, they stopped a door that read "Two" in Saiyan language.

Miyako pressed the blue button beside it, and gestured for Niya to enter.

Upon entering, the lights flashed on. The room was surprisingly well decorated for being in a ship. Red, gold, and white sheets and drapes decorated the room, all having the Royal Ayatan Saiyan insignia.