Pre-show before 2nd Part of 1st Round

Carly: As Kaiba had mentioned earlier, this is the primer or pre-show before we begin with the 2nd part of the 1st round of the Duel League Championship tournament. I am one of your presenters, backstage correspondent, Carly Carmine!

Tea: I am Tea Gardner, one of the pre-show hosts.

Tristan: Tristan Taylor, also one of your pre-show hosts

Chazz: - mumbles - all because of Wheeler being on the main commentary team...

Tristan: What was that you little brat?

Chazz: Oh shut up! - realizes he's live - Oh, THE Chazz Princeton, also one of the pre-show hosts.

Carly: So, 2nd half of 1st Round. We've seen a lot of dominating performances as well as some that went down the wire. What do you guys think about it?

Tea: It's quite fascinating to see such performances 

Tristan: Most of them were sweeps as one of the duelists never lost life points. 

Chazz: Well at least they made their opponents writhe and humble them bit by bit

Carly: Well yes but right now, we will flash again the brackets of the 2nd part of the 1st round

Tea: A lot of interesting match ups there.

Tristan: Yeah, I bet a lot of dominating performances too.

Chazz: Simpleton! This is where I and Carly, WHO ACTUALLY DUEL, come in. You two are just sidekicks to Yugi and that mongrel mutt Wheeler.

Tristan: Well you're doing pre-shows, eh Chazz?

Chazz: Oh you better put a sock on...

Tea: Hey hey! Let's not do anything rash and suspension-worthy!

Carly: Going back, we go bracket by bracket and lucky us, everyone ...well almost everyone is available for the pre-show. For the opener, we have Vaan and Odin live from their locker rooms. So Vaan, we saw your performance and you went off on Hiro in your qualifier and on the 7th turn you went on a rampage!

Vaan: Well he thought Clock Tower Prison could save him, but sadly it was not enough for me to deal the final blow with my coalition of fiends and fairies.

Carly: Any thoughts on your opponent, Odin?

Odin: First, I thank you for welcoming me here. Thing is, it was quite impressive but you, my kind sir only won because your foe had a bad hand! It will be a different story when you face the Nordics and the Aesirs. Let's see if your dominance will still hold.

Vaan: Well, you saw the 7th turn. I will do what I can to recreate that 7th turn

Odin: Good luck with that!

Tristan: And they will be on the opener - Vaan and Odin's feeds close - Onto the duel that follows that, AK v. Crow and we have both here also via their locker rooms and gentlemen we thank you both for joining us here.