Duel League Episode 2 - Opener (AK v. Strike)

Opening Pyro (Time after 0:50 seconds of Welcome Home)

Kaiba: Welcome to another action-packed edition of Duel League! And we have ourselves quite a few duels announced and much more. We got a proving ground match between Pattou and Magnus. 

Jack: And let's not forget, the main event of this edition, a rematch of the Duel League Championship Tournament finals between Irvine and Blaze for the Championship.

Joey: But of course, we can't forget who will open. Once again, it's AK v. Strike

Announcer: Our opening duel is between.... AK!

Joey: Of course, proud daddy Seto is here to....

Kaiba: Wheeler, you should know what you're saying. But then again, you're nothing but an amateur!

Jack: Alright, call it down the middle. But right now, AK is looking to be on a mission.

Kaiba: Obviously, so he can compete for the title!

Joey: Yeah right, by line jumping.

Kaiba: - ignores Joey - So we got some words from AK earlier

As AK is marching to the duel field, a video screen pulls up inset and shows AK with a message to Strike

AK: (video) Let this be known. That I, AK, Alex Kaiba, will prove that my loss in that tournament quarter finals is nothing more than a fluke. I will show you all and use this brutish simpleton that force without thought is nothing more than fourth rate duelist brashness. Let this be the beginning to the road that all of you third-rate deck wielders must realize. In time, you will all AcKnowledge me...

Kaiba: Strong words....

Joey: Yeah, I wonder where he got that from? - looks at Seto -

Announcer: And his opponent, Strike!

Joey: In comes a real contender

Kaiba: Saying it to spite me, Wheeler?

Joey: Well we've seen these warriors pull him out of impossible situations.

Kaiba: How about being eliminated in the quarter finals?

Joey: Same as AK?

Jack: Alright you two, enough! We also got some words from Strike about this duel.

Strike marched on and inset a video message appeared

Strike: (video) So Mr. Kaiba's adopted baby boy is trying to regain the glory days of daddy dearest? Come on now. You and I know you lost because you got wiped out. I will admit that I was outclassed and outmaneuvered. You were outdone by Odin. Now tonight, I will add another title to my name. Apart from the Tactical warrior, I will now be known as a Dragon Slayer. I will humble you and put you in your place. In time, another title will be bestowed upon me. Duel League Champion.

Jack: Strong words from Strike. These two have a lot to prove despite eliminations in the quarter finals.

Kaiba: We've seen how far both will go but I can tell who may win and edge the other out.

Joeey: Anyway, announcer.

Announcer: Let the duel begin!

Turn 1 (AK 8000/ Strike 8000)
AK draws a card