Duel League Genesis: Pendulums vs. Warriors (Magnus v. Strike)

Kaiba: Duel League Genesis continues on after quite the comeback victory from the crafty Blaze

Jack: He did quite the number and was able to outdo and outlast Kaiser.

Joey: Cyber-End woulda brought about his end but the fires never died down and he was able to go wild!

Jack: One way of saying that, but we must go on with another match up on our hands. Magnus (Rank 7; 3-1) against Strike (Rank 14; 2-2)

Announcer: Genesis continues with this duel. First, Magnus! (Rank 7; 3-1)

Joey: Someone who's been impressive since the beginning. 

Kaiba: Well, we saw only a loss thanks to the Number One Contender for the Duel League Champion 

Jack: But he's been lackluster as of late, we have yet to see his big moves so far.

Joey: Maybe tonight's the night?

Announcer: Next, Strike! (Rank 14; 2-2)

Kaiba: A wily duelist who can keep up with other duelists that have just come up.

Jack: This will be quite the match as he will be the one who has the mix of strategy and strength. Magnus is quite slow but uses the slow speed to bring out the best of spell counters

Announcer: Let the duel begin!

Turn 1 (Magnus 8000/ Strike 8000)
Magnus's Main Phase 1

Magnus: I summon Fairy Tail-Luna (LIGHT/4*/Spellcaster/Effect/ATK1850/DEF1000). I activate its effect. I can add 1 Spellcaster Type monster with 1850 ATK from my deck to my hand. I select, Reflection fo Endymion (ATK1850).

Reflection of Endymion (LIGHT/7*/Spellcaster/Pendulum/Effect/ATK1850/DEF2700) is added to the ahnd.

Magnus: I set the Pendulum Scale with Reflection of Endymion (Pendulum Scale 2). I end my turn

Turn 2 (Magnus 8000/ Strike 8000)
Strike's Draw Phase and Main Phase 1

Strike: I activate a Continuous Spell Card, The A. Forces. My Warrior Type Monsters gain 200ATK points for every Warrior/Spellcaster Type monsters I control. 

Magnus: Reflection of Endymion's effect activates. Each Time a Spell Card is activated, I place 1 Spell Counter on this card when it resolves.

Spell Counter Count
Reflection of Endymion - 1

Strike: Won't amount to anything. I summon Marauding Captain (EARTH/3*/Warrior/Effect/ATK1200/DEF400). By its effect, I can Special Summon a Level 4 or lower monster from my hand. I special summon in attack position, Blindly Loyal Goblin (EARTH/4*/Warrior/Effect/ATK1800/DEF1500)

The A. Forces effect: 200 ATK Boost to Warrior Type monsters for every Warrior and/or Spellcaster Types of the controller
Blindly Loyal Goblin ATK (1800 -> 2200)
Marauding Captain ATK (1200 -> 1600)

Battle Phase
Strike: Blindly Loyal Goblin (ATK2200) attack Fairy Tail-Luna (ATK1850)

Fairy Tail-Luna is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard (150LP damage to Magnus)

Magnus 7850/ Strike 8000

Strike: Marauding Captain, direct attack! (1600LP Damage to Magnus)