Primer for the Quarter Finals

Carly: Was that a promo video or what? Thank you for joining us here on the Primer to the Duel League Championship Quarter Finals. We have here the same panelists along with me, Carly Carmine. Tea Garner, Chazz Princeton and Tristan Taylor joining us here as well.

Chazz: Glad to be here... - scoffs - except to be with these two coattail riders

Tea: Well, it's a pleasure to join the panel once more

Tristan: My pleasure as well.

Carly: So for the benefit of our viewers and us here as panel, here is the quarterfinal bracket

Carly: So we have for the first quarter final, Odin v. AK. Then Pattou will go head to head with Blaze. On the other side, Strike will face Irvine. Rounding up the quarter finals, Ryu v. Vade. And we all have to say, the roads each of these 4 have been through ...some easy, others it was a long drawn out close fight.

Tea: Yes, especially Pattou, Irvine, and Ryu.

Tristan: For those three you mentioned Tea, just when we thought the tides will swallow them up, they came back swinging and win through to get here.

Chazz: Well yes, but with all due respect to those underdogs, are you forgetting the dominant performances of Strike, AK, Odin and ...Vade.

Carly: Oh yes, Odin's dominance and AK's cold dueling. 

Chazz: If I may, leave the last bracket for me. I've...had the misfortune of going up against and seeing the powers of Vade's cards myself.

Carly: Given that Jack has given me info on Odin and AK, I will start. So the first bracket, I will begin. Nordics and Aesirs going up against the Blue Eyes White Dragon. I've seen the information on those cards and with the addition of Gullveig? It adds to their immunity and power which we saw when Odin defeated Vaan. 

Tristan: But let us not forget, Blue Eyes White Dragon and AK. AK is for all intents and purposes, a Kaiba. Ruthless, cold and also with a bit of entitlement but able to prove their worth. 

Carly: So what you're saying, this can go either way?

Tea: If I may, I feel that this and all the other matches can go either way. Not discounting AK but those support cards for the Nordics and the Aesirs are no light matter. They pack a punch.

Carly: Actually, we were unable this time to get an interview between the competitors but they left messages for their opponents for the Quarter Finals. First up, Odin.

Odin's video message
Odin: You all saw it. I saw it. We all experienced it. The taste of the power of the Nordics and Aesirs on full display when I took down Vaan. I wield the powers of the Norse gods and I can ensure that I will make it all the way from the quarter finals, semi finals, finals, and eventually, the championship. I can assure my opponent that the gods will show him mercy and humble him.