Quarter Finals: Odin v. AK

Kaiba: And now we begin with our quarter finals.

Joey: For sure, Kaiba is looking forward to this. 

Jack: Well, keep your judgments to yourself, Wheeler.

Kaiba: You're just jealous my favorite in the tournament will make the semi-finals and yours won't.

Joey: I oughtta....

Jack: Gentlemen! Let's go to our announcer for this Quarter Finals duel

Announcer: This first duel is between...Odin!

Kaiba: Ahh a "god" user. 

Jack: Those aren't just willy nilly run of the mill gods. Those are not to be messed with Seto!

Joey: He's just denyin' because it will be painful to see AK lose to Odin if I were Seto

Kaiba: Shut the hell up, Wheeler! Go be a fourth rate duelist somewhere else.

Announcer: And his opponent...AK!

Joey: Bah it's the tournament's "favorite son" 

Kaiba: Got any problems, Wheeler?

Joey: Just that it's so obvious how you want him to win. Apart from being his adoptive father of course

Kaiba: I wanna see him do well. got a problem?

Jack: Onto our announcer

Announcer: Welcome to the Quarter finals! Let the duel begin!

Turn 1 (Odin 8000/ AK 8000)
Odin draws a card

Odin: I set 2 cards and place a monster in face down defense. Your move, Daddy's boy!

Joey: See? 

Turn 2  (Odin 8000/ AK 8000)
AK draws a card

AK: You will only utter those words before the takeover begins. I summon Luster Dragon (WIND/4*/Dragon/ATK 1900/ DEF 1600)

Jack: Power already?

Kaiba: Show him

AK: Attack his facedown!

Luster Dragon destroys the face down monster, Dverg of the Nordic Alfar (EARTH/1*/Warrior/ATK 100/ DEF 1000)

AK: I end my turn. Is that all your "gods" can do?

Turn 3 (Odin 8000/ AK 8000)
Odin draws a card

Odin: Do not test the power of the gods. I summon another Dverg of the Nordic Alfar (EARTH/1*/Warrior/ATK 100/ DEF 1000). I activate its effect where after I normal Summon this card, I can Normal Summon 1 Nordic monster during my Main Phase this turn. So I sacrifice Dverg to summon Svartalk of the Nordic Alfar (Dark/6*/Spellcaster/Tuner/ATK1400/DEF61600). Activating its effect that I can add a Nordic monster from my Graveyard to my hand. I select one of my Dvergs!

Dverg of the Nordic Alfar is returned to the hand

AK: That attack power is of no match to me

Odin: Maybe so, but I end my turn.

Jack: I don't think AK should be attacking.

Kaiba: Really Jack?

Joey: Those 2 cards may come back to bite AK