Duel League Genesis: Reopening of Old Wounds (Pat v. Mahad?)

The opening shot shows the crowd in the arena as Kaiba is seen at the middle of the duel field with microphone in hand. 

Kaiba: Welcome everyone to the post inaugural event of the Duel League. Welome to Duel League Genesis! And we are in for a great night of duels along with the start of the tourney for our inaugural Duel League Tag Force Champions and an exciting Duel League Championship title defense. For now, I return to the commentary table and let the duels begin!

The crowd roars as Seto re-emerges from the Commentary area.

Jack: What a great set of words from you Seto.

Joey: This will be quite an amazing 

Kaiba: We got a stacked card but a reminder of the rankings because after this match, it will update for every win and loss gained.

DUEL LEAGUE RATING (Updated)
1. Duke (4 - 0)
2. Frost (4 - 0)
3. Hiro (4 - 0)
4. Vade (4 - 0)
5 Dino (3 - 1)
6. Irvine (3 - 1) (Duel League Champion)
7.Magnus (3 - 1)
8. Wallace (3 - 1)
9. AK (2 - 2)
10. Cobalt (2 -2)
11: Crow (2 - 2)
12. Odin (2 - 2)
13. Pat (2 - 2)
14. Strike (2- 2)
15. Vaan (2 - 2)
16. Wolfe (2 - 2)
17. Blaze (1 - 3)
18. Cloud (1 - 3)
19. Fenix (1 - 3)
20. Kaiser (1 - 3)
21. Ryu (1 - 3)
22. Mahad (0 - 4)
23. Tempest (0 - 4)
24. Viper (0 - 4)

Jack: We only have 4 duelists left without any losses, 3 without any wins. But we have quite the number of evens in the win-loss columns. One of them being our opener.

Joey: That is right but our champion now sits at 6th with Duke being on top at 1st 

Kaiba: But right now we have to get the show started with our opening bout. This is going to be Pat v. Mahad.

Jack: Two duelists whose fates have intertwined but thanks to the intervention of Vade, we don't know if this will be the same Mahad we've seen or an entirely new individual.

Announcer: Genesis begins with this opening ranked duel!

Announcer: First, Pat! (Rank 13, Record; 2-2)

Joey: We've seen the deck of Pat so far and he's got good monsters, but as of late, is unable to get off a 2 loss streak.

Jack: Of those 2 losses, one was dominant at the hands of the Number One Contender, Duke. The other was a valiant effort gone short but at the hands of the Duel League Champion, Irvine. 

Kaiba: We've seen the Divine Serpent, Wave Motion Cannon and any other means he can use to beat back the opponent. Now we shall see if he will still earn a victory to get off that slump.

Announcer: And his opp....

Vade comes out all hooded with a microphone in hand as he begins to point menacingly at Pat.

Vade: Heathen, you will feel the wrath of the Gods for the injustice you've caused and the pride you wear at the expense of others. You may know your foe before as a Dark Magician user but now, he wields the Pharoah's more powerful servant. A servant that is one of the Gods! Now I present to you..... Crimson! (Rank 22; 0-4)

Crimson comes out in a red robe with the same shade as his rechristened name. He walks all armed in red as he removes the robe, revealing his all crimson armor with the duel disk in arm.