Pre-show to Semi-Finals

Carly: Once again welcome to the Pre-show we are your panel. Carly Carmine.

Tea: Tea Garner

Tristan: Tristan Taylor

Chazz: - clearly pissed off - and THE Chazz Princeton

Carly: And .... we clearly did not expect to see this bracketing for the semi-finals. 

Tristan: Much as we almost expected a Pattou versus AK in the semi-finals, that did not happen

Tea: Good segue because we can now talk about the competitors.

Chazz: That is right. We all saw quite dominating paths to the semi finals. First, Odin defeating AK.

Tristan: If I may, Chazz. Odin defeated AK in quite a way. 

Tea: Odin toyed with AK because at any point at will, he can summon Gullveig and bring out any Norse God. 

Carly: But remember, Gullveig's immunity helps aid itself when she brings out any Nordic monsters.

Chazz: But he will be up against someone who also beat out a favorite, Blaze.

Tristan: Yes, Blaze, who had eliminated Pattou. But this was quite a way to make a name for themselves. Blaze had the match but Pattou at times fought on to stay alive. But Blaze was able to retake the duel and eventually win.

Chazz: Sacred Phoenix of Nephthys and burning down most of Pattou's life points. But we were right in something, it was a long and drawn out duel that saw a near finish. But Blaze's alertness and duel field vision saw Blaze outduel Pattou.

Tea: But now, we see it. Odin and Blaze going head to head. As we saw, can Odin beat Blaze?

Carly: After seeing the Norse/Aesir cards, with Gullveig, Odin hands down.

Tristan: Hands down?

Carly: On its own, it will be quite easy to bring in the synchro materials but with Gullveig, added immunity for any Aesir it points to. As we've seen in his duels agaisnt Vaan and AK, his go to is the Gullveig-Odin link. Odin by being summoned ensures Gullveig is not targetted. Odin on its own can not be affected by Spells or Traps. How Blaze will counter this, I am not sure.

Chazz: Carly, I can tell you that you missed out on one crucial factor. Actually, all of you assumed that Gullveig may be summoned at will. He needed to banish up to 3 cards just to get out those monsters. So some calculation and risk is involved to bring out his death lock of sorts.

Tristan: That is true. But once Blaze figures it out, he can come in and keep using Blaze Accelerator to attempt to delay the Nordic/Aesirs from showing up.

Carly: Take note, Odin has been cruising by so far. He only lost his perfect qualifier streak when facing AK but that was not enough to stop him from winning.