Duel League Episode 3 Banishers Duel (Vaan v. Wallace)

Kaiba: Welcome back to the Duel League and what a dominant way to start the show. We saw Magnus use his recently gained Dark Magician to defeat the so-called master of the Dark Magician, Mahad.

Joey: So much for his trash talking on commentary

Jack: But right now, we must keep the duel moving. We go to another Rank duel between Vaan and Wallace.

Joey: Oh right, this will be Vaan's debut since the tournament but he didn't go so far after losing to Odin in the 2nd half of the First round.

Jack: We have on the other side, Wallace, who fought for that chance but was eliminated early by Fenix. But we saw Wallace's determination when he cut down Mahad last week in that impromptu duel.

Kaiba: Well, let's see these two duel then!

Announcer: The following is a rank duel! First, Vaan!

Kaiba: This one proved to be dominant when able. Just happened that his hand worked against him is all

Jack: If lucky, he can win. We didn't see much of his deck from the 1st half of the 1st round but maybe this will be the time.

Announcer: And his opponent, Wallace!

Kaiba: Here comes one of the duelists who was the highlight reel of the tournament.

Joey: We can't forget his epic clash against Fenix even if it was a strong effort that did not give him a win.

Jack: This one may be a redemption for Wallace. We shall see.

Announcer: Let the duel begin!

Turn 1 (Vaan 8000/ Wallace 8000)
Vaan draws a card

Vaan: I set a monster and end my turn

Turn 2 (Vaan 8000/ Wallace 8000)
Wallace draws a card

Wallace: I set 2 cards and activate a Spell Card, Reinforcement of the Army to add 1 Level 4 (4*) or lower Warrior monster from my Deck to my hand. I select, Kagemucha Knight (3*/Warrior) to my hand.

Kaiba: This all looks familiar to his duel with Mahad last time.

Wallace: I summon The Phantom Knights of Ragged Gloves (DARK/3*/Warrior/ATK1000/DEF500). And by its effect since I Normal Summoned a Level 3 Monster, I special summon from the hand Kagemucha Knight in attack position (DARK/3*/Warrior/ATK0/DEF0). I now overlay my monsters to XYZ summon The Phantom Knights of Break Sword in attack position (DARK/Rank 3/ Warrior/ATK2000/DEF1000)

Kaiba: XYZ summoning again? Amazing!

Wallace: That's not all. I activate The Phantom Knights of Ragged Gloves. Since it was used as an XYZ Material for a Dark XYZ monster, the XYZ monster will gain 1000 ATK points

Due to The Phantom Knights of Ragged Gloves
The Phantom Knights of Break Sword ATK (2000 -> 3000)

Jack: He can't be serious!

Wallace: Break Sword, attack his facedown monster!

The Phantom Knights of Break Sword attacks Vaan's facedown Hiro's Shadow Scout (DARK/2*/Fiend/ATK600/DEF500)

Vaan: Hiro's Shadow Scout effect activates. My opponent draws 3 cards and We both check the cards drawn. Any Spell Cards among them must be discarded to the Graveyard. Draw your 3!