Duel League Episode 3 Opening Rank Duel (Mahad v. Magnus)

(If it helps, play the above video as it is for this book, the official theme of Duel League, which was also the former theme of WWE NXT)

Opening video featuring all the duelists (0:00 - 0:49)
Pyro for the Duel Arena (0:50-1:02)

Commentary
Kaiba: Welcome to another action packed edition of the Duel League. This is Seto Kaiba along with Jack Atlas and ...Joey Wheeler and gentleman, tonight begins the race for a better position to contend for the Duel League Championship.

Joey: That is right Kaiba, still to come tonight, we have (13) Vaan going up against (17) Wallace. Both of these guys play cards out of play a lot. Let us see who will win.

Jack: Another tournament rematch will also take place between (4) Odin and (5) AK. AK seeking for revenge and for Odin to AcKnowledge him.

Kaiba: Apart from AK, a revamped (8) Pat will go up against (9) Fenix. Fenix making his post-tournament debut will try to defeat the defense minded Pat.

Jack: We don't even know if Pat will be the same duelist after giving his Dark Magician cards to Magnus.

Joey: That remains to be seen but we also got (15) Crow making his debut against someone who is a Synchro user and wanting to prove his worth, (22) Frost.

Kaiba: After that, we got (19) Wolfe making his debut against (23) Cloud. Beast against Cloudian

Jack: Let us not forget the main event between the champion (1) Irvine against (7) Strike. Again a showdown borne out of the Tournament but with the championship on the line.

Kaiba: But we begin first with a rank duel between (18) Mahad and (24) Magnus.

Joey: Magnus only has the 24 spot because he was a late entrant into the Duel League. He did not compete for the championship in the previous tournament but joined well after that.

Jack: And now with the Dark Magicians from Pat in tow, we are now witnessing a battle of the Dark Magicians. Let us see which Dark Magician user will reign supreme

Announcer: The following is a Rank Duel! First, Mahad!

Kaiba: A man filled with pride and bitterness. 

Joey: Someone who is a loud mouth

Jack: Well we've seen him be put in his place. This time, we will be seeing it live once again

Announcer: And his opponent, Magnus!

Kaiba: This one I have doubts if he can win. He only acted pitiful for Pattou, now Pat to give him the Dark Magicians

Joey: How can you say that Seto? Pat saw a lot of moxy in this kid that even if he lost, he was able to win Pat's heart to be granted the Dark Magicians

Jack: Have to agree with Wheeler. Even if Magnus lost the real duel, Pat was within his right to give the Dark Magicians to Magnus. 

Announcer: Let the Duel Begin!

Turn 1 (Mahad 8000/Magnus 8000)
Mahad draws a card

Mahad: I activate a Spell Card, Goblin Thief. I gain 500 Life Points. You lose 500 LIfe Points.