Duel League Episode 3 Revamp and Debut (Pat v. Fenix)

Backstage
AK had walked to the backstage area. Kaiba had followed suit.

AK: - kicking some crates - Come on!

Kaiba: Hey, hey! - calms AK down - What the hell was that?

AK: What the hell was what?

Kaiba: Now you act dumb? You've been losing if it hasn't gotten into your head. You dominated in the tournament. You couldn't beat Odin TWICE. You lose to Pattou now Pat and Strike. This is why we're seen as a bunch of sore losers.

AK: What the hell was I supposed to do?

Kaiba: You're big and old enough to figure that out. - walks away and back towards the Commentary area - You'd better beat back whoever it is you need to. You're making me doubt ever adopting you after all these losses.

AK can only stare angrily into the distance.

Commentary
Jack's and Joey's were widened in shock but the two regained composure to call the next few duels.

Jack: Okay, that was quite a surprise

Joey: Seto's pissed for sure.

Jack: No joking thanks to you egging him on.

Kaiba: - walks back - Let's call the next duel. That will be (8) Pat going head to head with (9) Fenix. A revamped deck which we have yet to see any change against Destiny Heroes.

Jack: This will be Fenix's post-tournament debut.

Joey: Let's not forget. A new Pat. No longer Pattou debuts too.

Kaiba: Let's get this on with the announcer.

Announcer: The following is a rank duel! First, Pat!

Kaiba: This is....new...

Joey: Shedding into a new identity I see.

Jack: Maybe this new identity will be the start of his own road to the Duel League Championship

Announcer: And his opponent, Fenix!

Kaiba: This will be quite a match-up. A Destiny Hero user that packs quite a punch

Joey: With powerful monsters to boot too

Jack: If anything, this will be interesting

Announcer: Let the duel begin!

Turn 1 (Pat 8000/ Fenix 8000)
Pat draws a card

Pat: I set a card and summon Harpie Queen (WIND/4*/Winged Beast/ATK1900/DEF1200). I end my turn.

Turn 2 (Pat 8000/ Fenix 8000)
Fenix draws a card

Fenix: I activate a Spell Card, Destiny Draw. I discard 1 Destiny HERO card to draw 2 cards. I discard Destiny HERO - Dread Servant to draw 2 cards.

Destiny HERO - Dread Servant is discarded to draw 2 cards

Fenix: I summon D-Cubed (DARK/1*/Machine/ATK/0/DEF0). As this card is Normal Summoned, this will be treated as a Destiny HERO monster while face-up on the field. And I activate D-Cubed's effect. I can discard up to 2 cards from my hand to Special Summon D-Cubed from my and, Deck and/or Graveyard equal to the number discarded. I discard from my hand D-Fusion and Dark City to Special Summon 2 more D-Cubeds (DARK/1*/Machine/ATK/0/DEF0; for each one).