Duel League Episode 3 Title Defense (Irvine v. Strike)

Kaiba: Before we head to the main event, we got next edition's card right here right now. With the opener, (15) Crow against (22) Frost. Both Synchro users but one uses Scrap Dragon as the other uses Ice Barriers. Synchro users both, ferocious tactics ahead

Jack: (2) Blaze will go head to head agaisnt (3) Vade. Will we see again the Fire Kings or a taste or will the Sacred Beasts finally take revenge?

Joey: (12) Viper will be facing off with (14) Dino as Alien monsters go toe to toe with Dinosaurs

Jack: (20) Gizmo will go up against his own brother (21) Hiro. Brothers they may be but when it comes to rankings, blood is tossed aside.

Kaiba: (6) Ryu will be facing off against (16) Tempest. It will be a question of swift tactics against destruction trigger effects.

Jack: It will end with a post tournament debut of (10) Xavi against (11) Draco. Dragons facing off against Warriors and armaments.

Joey: Quite a card for the next edition. But now, it's time for our main event. For the Duel League Championship, Strike going up against Irvine.

Kaiba: Irvine's second title defense...but I hope he stays champion...

Joey: In the vain hopes your estranged bastard ever fights for the championship.

Jack: Alright you two. Enough! But we do not overlook the impressive feat of Irvine's previous title defense. Maybe this one we will see an interesting match up between a Warrior with tacticcs and the Cyberse Link user.

Announcer: The following is our Main Event, and it is for the Duel League Championship. The challenger, Strike!

Kaiba: Man of battle. Someone who is impressive and a quick striker, but I don't want this one to win.

Joey: Yeah Kaiba, but you can't overlook that this one is one of the best duelists among the rest.

Jack: But I feel for this one, he will bring out his aces and redeem his loss from the tournament.

Kaiba: That's right. Strike and Irvine duked it out in the tournament but Strike lost in that one. He will do his all to ensure that history does not repeat itself

Announcer: And his opponent, he is the Duel League Champion, Irvine!

Kaiba: The ever impressive champion making his way down the aisle

Joey: And I've heard this one got a boost so we shall see what monsters we will see as well as tactics

Jack: Link Summons will be the key here. Strike needs a war plan to ensure Irvine's link summoning will be kept to a minimum to none.

Announcer: Let the duel begin!

Turn 1 (Irvine 8000/ Strike 8000)
Irvine draws a card

Kaiba: Champion's advantage

Irvine: I activate a Continuous Spell Card, Supply Squad, once per turn, if a mosnter I control is destroyed by battle or card effect, I draw 1 card. I end my turn

Joey: That's new. Bad hand?

 Turn 2 (Irvine 8000/ Strike 8000)
Strike draws a card

Strike: I summon Familiar Knight (DARK/3*/Warrior/ATK1200/DEF1400). And I attack you directly (1200 LP damage to Irvine)