Preshow to Finals

Promo Video
Kaiba: Our finalists are on the field 
- shows the footage of Blaze and Irvine staring down -
Graphic then shows Blaze

Jack: Blaze has been the most dominant duelist we have seen. 
- shows his victories against Dino, then Pattou, then Odin -
Jack: A godslayer, like fire, he knows no stops and knows no boundaries. Will this take him to the Duel League championship?

Graphic then shows Irvine
Kaiba: Irvine has made it through since the 1st half of the 1st round and has found ways to secure his victories somehow.
- shows his victories against Frost, Viper, Strike and then Vade -
Kaiba: A survivor and an odds on favorite able to beat the odds. 

Joey: This finals to crown the first ever-Duel League Champion will be quite exciting!

Graphic then shows with the Duel League Championship Belt in the middle
Blaze v. Irvine

Pre-show begins

Carly: What a promo video made for a finals that is about to be one of epic proportions. Welcome once again to the preshow, We are Carly Carmine, Tea Garner, Tristan Taylor and THE Chazz Princeton. And panelists, we got quite a finals duel ahead.

Tea: You said it! We got two finalists who survived bouts with god users in their own right

Chazz: I wouldn't say survive for the other bracket. We all saw what bad hands can do. Unluckily, Vade was unable to even bring out a monster and he lost in the process.

Tristan: Irvine had to flex his Link Monsters unnecessarily but we saw how necessary it became. And here we got the finals we now have.

Carly: Blaze v. Irvine. And actually right now, we reveal who will have the first turn for the finals. Now what broke the tie as to who will start is based on their remaining lifepoints in the semifinals. Given that Irvine was left with the most amount remaining than Blaze, Irvine goes first. Do any of you see this as an advantage?

Tristan: To be honest, their placing and order of turns is where they thrive the most. Irvine has always had even odds be it starting first or second but the problem will be on Blaze as he has been starting second and look at the results. 

Tea: To add, the results have shown that Blaze thrives when he does not do first turn. He wants to move on the offense as soon as he can. Irvine needs walls to set up LInk Summons.

Chazz: And those set ups may be what will cost him. If you all saw Odin v. Blaze, Blaze was able to even dispatch a Norse/Aesir user in a way even Carly here is unable to discover until now.

Carly: With all due respect, Chazz

Chazz: THE Chazz

Carly: Whatever! The Immortal were made mortal and we saw quite dominant wins. Blaze was able to take the duel back to his side and beat back Odin. His smarts and mixed use of brute force and tactics brought in his advantage and did him wonders.

Tea: Now when it comes to his opponent, Irvine, speed is of the essence too and he is able to master and use link summoning to his advantage.

Chazz: Well that is true, and he has the ability to adapt, given he has been through 1 more duel than Blaze. 

Tristan: Will experience even matter? Both of them are new duelists.

Carly: But you forget Tristan that Irvine here is the ONLY duelist who has survived the first half of the first round to make it to the finals. Blaze had to wait for his first round opponent.

Chazz: That is true. But given how Blaze was able to dispatch his foes, with all honesty, I see Blaze as our new Duel League Champion.

Carly: Just because of the speed and strategy not to depend on brute force, Blaze may be champion.

Tristan: Now wait a minute, Blaze may be fast but Irvine was able to dispatch his opponents just as quick. He can at will and I will go with Irvine on this.

Tea: New school has proven to beat down the old ways. We saw it when Pattou and AK were defeated by Blaze and Odin respectively. So Irvine may be able to pull off a win.

Carly: And ...oh! We have some last words from our finalists.

Irvine's video message
Irvine: So here we are now. The finals. I only need to beat one who claims to be as fast or as swift or as strong as fire. Fire is nature, it's constant. But the speed of Cyberse has been the speediest it has ever been. The speed to bring in strength. The speed to defeat foes quick. I got my way around and have bested 4 opponents. I know I can make it 5. Blaze, the fire will be put out by me in order to be the inaugural Duel League Champion.

transitions to Blaze's video message
Blaze: Oh you think it's so simple just because you got these little tricks and fancy new Link Monsters? Because before you even get to do Link Summoning, I will make you fear the wrath of the Fire Kings and burn down your chances to becoming slim down to none. Before you even are able to fight back, the duel would have been over. I will ensure of that.

Carly: Such words from our finalists. And also, after the finals, we now have 3 declared duels for the 1st edition of Duel League after the finals.

Graphics show
AK v. Pattou
Mahad v. Magnus
Vade v. Odin

Chazz: Now as to the order of the competitors, we now need to show the ratings up until the finalists. This will determine who can contend for the Championship and who needs to work on their rating

DUEL LEAGUE RATING
1. Duel League Champion
2. Runner up of the Finals
3. Vade
4. Odin
5. AK
6. Ryu
7. Strike
8. Pattou
9. Fenix
10. Xavi
11. Draco
12. Wilde
13. Viper
14. Vaan
15. Dino
16. Crow
17. Tempest
18. Wallace
19. Mahad
20. Wolfe
21. Gizmo
22, Hiro
23. Frost
24. Cloud
25. Magnus

Chazz: Magnus only got 25th because he was a late entrant per officials but yes, this is quite a roster.

Carly: Anyway, this is all the time we have. We will have the Duel League Finals. Until the next Pay Per View!