Episode 7 Elemental Heroes v. Destiny Heroes part 2 (Hiro v. Fenix)

Video package hype up
Highlights from the Duel of Respect (Irvine v. Duke)
Footage of Turn 2 with the Link Summoning
Footage of Turn 3, then 5, the 9 and the last moment of Turn 11

Announcer: The winner of the match, Duke!

Opening video featuring all the duelists (0:00 - 0:49)

Pyro for the Duel Arena (0:50-1:02)

Commentary
Kaiba: From the heels of such an explosive previous edition, welcome once again to this edition of the Duel League. This is Seto Kaiba along with Jack Atlas and ...Joey Wheeler and gentleman, tonight we we have a lot to unpack after last episode's events.

Jack: But before we begin, here are the current ratings now...

DUEL LEAGUE RATING
1. Dino (2 - 0)
2. Duke (2 - 0)
3. Frost (2 - 0)
4. Hiro (2 - 0)
5. Magnus (2 - 0)
6. Pat (2 - 0)
7. Vade (2 - 0)
8. AK (1 - 1)
9. Blaze (1 - 1)
10. Cloud (1 - 1)
11: Irvine (1 - 1) (Duel League Champion)
12. Odin (1 - 1)
13. Ryu (1 - 1)
14. Strike (1- 1)
15. Vaan (1 - 1)
16. Wallace (1 - 1)
17. Wolfe (1 - 1)
18. Xavi (1 -1)
19. Crow (0 - 2)
20. Fenix (0 - 2)
21. Gizmo (0 - 2)
22. Mahad (0 - 2)
23. Tempest (0 - 2)
24. Viper (0 - 2)

Jack: So far, 7 duelists remain clean in the loss column. 10 are now middling, with 6 duelists desperately needing wins.

Kaiba: This is quite a scene, the champion even having tasted his first non-title loss. But now, we got our matches for tonight.

(4, 2-0) Hiro v.(20, 0-2) Fenix
(1, 2-0) Dino v. (10, 1-1) Cloud
(24, 2-0) Viper v. (17, 1-1) Wolfe
(12, 1-1) Odin v. (21, 0-2) Gizmo
(7, 2-0) Vade v. (18, 1-1) Xavi
(2, 2-0) Duke v. Pat (6, 2-0) 

Joey: So we are starting with Hiro v. Fenix once again?

Jack: These two again? Well they did promise a rematch but hopefully we get either a different result or something.

Kaiba: I have to be honest, none of those heroes hold a candle to the Blue Eyes.

Joey: Kaiba, Plasma or Dogma?

Joey: Shut it Wheeler. My Blue-Eyes has no abilities attached. It is powerful as it is with its own raw power.

Jack: Alright, settle down Seto, we have to start with the duels. And by the way, it's about those plying their craft. Not on us whose careers have winded down and are now calling the matches.

Joey: Jack's right.

Kaiba: Yeah, because the only duelist you can beat is the one in the mirror, you mutt!

Joey: I oughtta...

Out came Duke with microphone in hand to a chorus of boos. He did not care as he had a swagger as he came from the crowds and headed to the middle of the duel field.

Jack: Oh come on! We're supposed to have a damn duel right now and he isn't on until later tonight.

Kaiba: Maybe he has some words?

Joey: Words, schmwords, this blowhard is stinking up the place with his big ego.

Kaiba: I would if I took down the Duel League Champion and gave him his first loss.

Duke: Alright, cut my music! Now, here's the thing. -boos growing louder - Really now? This is how you welcome a great man like me? Someone who gave you all dominant, entertaining finishes last time? A workhorse who worked 2 duels unlike these SOFT, PATHETIC excuses of duelists you've ever seen? I took an old dog by the woodshed and with one monster, I pounded the nail in the coffin of the pathetic excuse of a run as a duelist. But that is merely HALF of why I am smiling, because some moron with gold he doesn't deserve and is unfit to hold thinks I am disrespecting everyone. So, where's your face now champ? Huh champ? Come on Irvine, where the hell are you supposed to be? - pauses then looks at the camera - Oh that's right, I mopped the floor with your bum ass! - cackles - You talk so big because of hiding your inexcusable pathetic self behind your link summons and the gold in your hands. Well guess what? You're now middling in the rankings, making you a disgrace to hold that title. So I am staking my claim now, I will be taking that gold off your hands...