Chapter 48 Relationship Goals

Laura's pov

Today is a big day. Not the big day (im talking about prom) but today is also important. Looking for a dress. Like this is one important decision of a girl.

I should look good next to ross. Wow, way to keep the bar up high. How does one keep up with ross' looks. Are my looks even at Ross' ' standards?

Oh shut up Laura, you're his girlfriend just be happy and leave it with that.

Ok so Mom kinda has work today and my sister is "busy". I really need to go to the mall or a shop for a dress but i want someone to go with me.

An idea popped to my head but im not sure if I should take it. I looked through his glass doors and there he was still laying in his bed but playing with his phone.

My dress should be a surprise to him but, I once saw a movie about this guy helping the girl look for a dress and it was soo romantic.

Deep breath. And start walking.

I went out my balcony and he must've noticed. He looked up and I smiled as I wave. He sent me a short smile back before getting out of his bed and coming out to his balcony.

Ross: hey marshmallow. (He said while closing the glass doors behind him)

He leaned on the edge and reached his hand to push strands of my hair to the back of my ear.

Ross: you look extra beautiful today, you off to somewhere?

Laura: well......kinda.....(i said while leaning my head a little to the side)

He chuckled.

Ross: explain "kinda" (he said while imitating my voice)

Laura: well I need to look for a dress already.

A small smirk then crept on his lips as I curved my eyebrows , thinking about whats he thinking.

Laura: what? (I said with a slight giggle)

Ross: are we getting married?oh laura , as much as I love you, im not ready...(he teases)

I playfully slap him as he laughs.

Laura: this is serious,its for prom, you weirdo.

Ross: oh prom. Yeah, im also heading to the mall to buy a tux.

Ok so he's also heading to the mall. Should I ask him now? He's probably going with his mom.

Ross: kinda sad thou, im going alone cuz everyone in my family is busy.

Well thats coincidental.

Laura: well....im also .......going alone... To.....the mall.

I looked up to him with a poker face, hoping he got what I was trying to say. Maybe he doesnt want me to come. I mean gosh....

Ross: i'll drive.

---ROMEO'S BALCONY---

Ross' pov

Oh my gosh this is taking forever! Dont think of it as a negative way. Think of it as a positive way. Its taking forever, and i love it. For the past 3 hours me and laura have been flirting and laughing as we find her a dress.

I've been sitting here in front of the dressing room waiting for her to try on her 30th dress (im just assuming)

She came out, wearing a mint strapless dress on the top, fading to a dark shade of teal as it reaches the bottom.

Laura: how do I look?

Ross: short and brunette.

She gave me a slight stern look that kinda says "seriously?"