Chapter 26 Love Effect

Laura's pov

At my balcony, leaning on the edge, reading a book. Smiling. Yes im smiling, i dont even think im focussed on my book anymore. Im too focussed thinking about the fact that ross loves me. And i love him back.

Ross is just having lunch. Soo im stuck here all alone , just.....thinking. Ok maybe daydreaming....

I smiled at the edges of my book.

Laura:ross loves me.....ross loves me......ross...

???:loves you.

I then jerk my face up to see a smirking riker

Laura:Riker!........i was just...... Uhh........You know.....umm..(i say while moving my arms trying to explain to him)

Riker:(he chuckles) yeah dont worry, i wont tell rydel. She'll probably freak out.

I just forced a smile.

Laura:what are you doing here?

Riker:(he sighs) just came to get some fresh air......., so this is what its like to be ross. Man, i should've really gotten his room.

I then gave him a look.

Laura:well its a good thing he got that room, cuz if he didnt , i'de probably still be single by now (i giggled)

Riker: i couldve been your boyfriend. (He joked)

I just rolled my eyes playfully.

Laura: your not my type. (I say while sticking my tongue out)

Ross' pov

Lunch was finished and i decided to head up to my room. When i got there, the door was open,

Ross:thats strange (i mumbled)

I always close my door. I walked in slowly and scanned the room. I heard laughing at the balcony. Who's laura talking too?

I peeked through the glass doors to find riker!

Riker:no really, if i was your balcony neighbor i could've been your boyfriend in a day,

WHAT!

Laura:mhmm..

OK THATS IT!

I bursted my glass doors open and they jerk their heads at me.

Riker:oh hey dude.

Ross:dont "HEY DUDE" me!

I approached them to the edge of the balcony.

Laura:ross relax..

Ross:we'll talk later! (I say to her) right now im dealing with you! (I say to riker)

Riker furrows his eyebrows and just raises his hands up in surrender.

Laura:ross he was just joking.

I looked over to riker and just gave him a glare saying 'get out of here'. He understood and just slowly walks from side to side toll he was out my room. I glared at him the whole time and when he was out,i look back to laura.

Laura:ross he was joking.

Ross:i dont like those kinds of jokes! (I said angrily while leaning on the edge, ignoring her eyes)

Laura: what kind of jokes?

Ross:jokes that make me jealous! (I protested)

I just snickered and looked away when i heard her giggling slightly. I just rolled my eyes, now she's laughing at me.