Chapter 17 My Marshmallow

Laura's pov

I was at the school restroom and i was looking at the mirror. Does my outfit look to exposing? I havent worm this short black skirt in months!

But ross said it looked hot......, i just shrugged it off and went outside.

Some boys in my class stared at me. They defined me as the "hot nerd" pretty disturbing right?

I then walked to my locker and i opened it. I looked through my schedule. Hmmm lets see.......only 3 subjects to go.

Where's ross? He usually accompanies me during break.

Well, i have a lot of time to find him, our next subject doesnt start in 1 hour.

I then grabbed some books and i headed to the school garden.

Alot of students go there just to hang out. I sat down at one of the benches and i started doing advance reading with my legs crossed. After 30 mintues

a guy comes up to me........it was noah, he's in my math class

Noah:hey laura.

I then looked at him.

Laura:oh hey noah, whats up?

Noah:ummm soooo you look great today. (He said nervously)

I then furrowed my eyebrows

Laura:ummm thanks? I guess

Then another pair of feet approach me....., oh its just ross.

Ross:hey marshmallow, been looking for you.

I just giggled

Laura: and you found me...(i say while standing up)

I was smiling at ross dreamily when he gestured me to noah...

Oh i forgot he's there....

I then looked back to noah.

Ross' pov

Ok whats noah doing here anyway?

Laura:what is it noah?

Noah:oh .....i just wanted to tell you that you looked great.(he says while scratching the back of his neck)

Ok please dont tell me that "justin beiber" over here is flirting with my marshmallow. Ughh his hair looks like justin beiber and it looks weird.

But i dont blame him for flirtingg with laur.....,she does look hot today. And besides, no one knows that me and laur are official yet.

Noah:ohh...ummmm.....i was.....wondering......if .....you and i could....maybe....

Ughhhh...

I then grabbed laura's chin and i pressed our lips together in front of him.

I could feel her smile in our kiss as it kept getting longer.

Noah:u-uhhh..umm i was ......ummm....

We kept kissing, damn this feels good.

Noah:you know what? Im not interested anymore. (He laughs awkwardly and leaves)

I then pull away and i was smirking.

Laura:ok talk about being a boyfriend. (She giggled)

I then hugged her waists

Ross:the school needs to know we're dating.

She rolls her eyes playfully.

Laura:lets get to class