Chapter 19 Make it up as i go

Ross' pov

I woke up next day feeling excited cuz today was the day i make it up to laura.

I got into my regular clothes and i grabbed my baquickly while running downstairs to outside.

I waited for laura to come out so we could walk together.

After a while she still hasnt come out. Im gonna be late.

I then knocked on their house door and her mom answered

Ellen:oh hi ross.....

Ross:good morning mrs. Marano, is laura coming out? We're gonna be late.

She then furrows her eyes in some what confusion

Ellen: didnt she tell you?she got to school early cuz she was gonna do something important.

What? Laura would never leave early without telling me.......

Ross:ohh....umm thanks. (I smiled)

I then turned around and i ran to school by myself....for the first time.

Knowing laura, i know that she wasnt gonna do anything important.....,she's ignoring me for sure.

Ughhh im not used to this boyfriend stuff.....

----ROMEO'S BALCONY----

Laura's pov

Im in math class taking down notes. Ross still isnt here.......,ok now i feel bad.....i should have told him....., who am i kidding. Im just a little upset he forgot our one week anniversary.

I know i might be making a big fuss over this but.......still right?

The doors then bursted open to reveal a sweaty ross, breathing heavily

Ross:IM HERE MRS. HARLEY!

Mrs harley crossed her arms and glared at ross.....,ok now i really feel bad

Mrs. Harley: mr lynch , care to explain why you're late?

Ross glanced over to me and back to her

Ross:i was kinda waiting for something that never showed up.

Mrs. Harley rolls her eyes and gestures him to take a seat. And he sits on his regular spot next to me.

I focused my eyes on my notes but i could feel ross staring at me.

Ross: little early arent we?(he mumbled enough for me to hear)

I glanced at him a little and he was definitely staring at me)

Laura:can we talk about this later?

He raises his arms up in surrender and he then listens to the teacher.

---bell rang---

Mrs. Harley: OK DONT FORGET YOUR PROJECT!

I placed my things in my bag and suddenly ross grabbed my bag. And carried it.

Ross:how about you follow me today.

I just stared at him emotionless as he walks out the classroom. I sighed and i follow him.

He lead me to his locker and i leaned on the locker next to it with my arms crossed.

Ross:you mad at me? (He says while placing some things on his locker.)

Laura:what do you think?

He kept taking small glances at me and back to his locker.l

Ross:i think you're gonna break up with me.....