Chapter 30 My Farm Girl

Ross' pov

We entered the house next to the barn and were immediately greeted by laura's relatives and some neighbors i guess.

Laura:UNCLE LARRY! AUNT JENAH! (She said while hugging them)

I stood behind laura's parents and just watched their little reunion.

Moments later, laura's little cousins (i guess) surrounded me.

Kid:DADDY! Who's this guy?

Everyone then suddenly became silent and they stared at me. Talk about awkward!

Larry:well, vanessa, is this your boyfriend? (He said while smiling and coming near me)

I saw laura giggled at the end of the room and approached me as well. She hugged my waists and looked at everyone.

Laura:nope, this one's mine. (She smiled at me)

Jenah: OH SWEETIE! Your first boyfriend! (She said cheerfully)

Larry: whats your name laddy?

I looked at laura's uncle and just smiled politely

Ross:umm im ross.

The 3 kids surrounding me were still staring. I nudged laura and she understood.

Laura:ross, these are some of my cousins, bing, jack and liz. (She said while introducing me to the kids)

Liz:why is his hair yellow?

I took a quick glance at laura who was trying to hold back a giggle in her mouth.

this is gonna be a long day.

---ROMEO'S BALCONY---

5:00pm and ellen and damiano were telling them stories about laura and vanessa. Everyone was gathered in The living room. Man, i shouldve just stayed home. But this is better than not seeing laura for a day.

I gave laura a slight nudge and she looks at me, i could tell by her face that she was just as bored as i am.

Laura:lets get out of here. (She whispered to me)

I just chuckled slightly and we both stood up from the couch.

We went outside, seeing nothing but crop fields, trees, and almost every shrub imaginable at every corner.

Ross:you have a very cool family. (I smirked as i place my hands in my pockets)

Laura:why thank you (she said acting like a princess)

We reach the white fence which separates the road from the crop squares.

I grabbed laura by the waist and lifted her up to sit her down on the fence. She looks at me with a huge grin as i held on to her waist to prevent her from falling.

Laura:soooo (she trails of as she leans her head towards me)

I let out a slight breath of a chuckle as i also lean in to make our foreheads touch.

Ross: soooo (i mimic her)

A smirk on my face just appeared as we just both do nothing and just stare into each others eyes. I never thought how good it would feel to have a solid relationship with someone. All through those years. My perfect 10 was always right in front of my balcony. Well i guess its true, love is blind.

My thoughts of laura was interrupted by a shout at a distance.

???:LAURA!

We both pull away from our position and we jerked our heads to the sound of her name. Our eyes made contact with a tall, brunette guy in a neat checkered button up collar short and jeans.