Chapter 51 Achievment Of A Past Failure

Ross' pov

I am so gonna ace this test. Our teacher handed out our test papers and we started answering. What a basic exam pshhh.

At times I would glance at Laura and she looked like she was taking a kindergarden exam. She was so chill in answering. But it still seemed like something was bothering her. I'll ask her later. Meanwhile focus Ross, just Focus.

Shading the answers I know best but their are times where I hate questions with choices like A)1923 B)1932 C)1933 D)1922 , I mean who does questions like this?

Half the our is passed and I was at my last 10 questions. Laura was already finished, she just stared out the window, trying to think.

The last questions were True or False. Pretty easy. I finished my exam and flipped my paper over and waited till everyone was done.

Ross:pst...(I said softly to get laura's attention)

She looked at me and as I was about to say something, our teacher fake coughed and glared at me.

Laura smirked at me for being caught and I just rollled my eyes playfully and just kept my head down till the test were over.

---ROMEO'S BALCONY---

EVERY TEST was finally over. And gosh trigonometry kinda gave me a headache. But I feel liked I passed.

School is already done for the day but me, Laura, Raini And Calum are still in the school garden. Just trying to plan the Prom. Tomorrow is pretty much a rest day for everyone, but you still have to report to school. Its the time everyone chips in and prepares the gym for the big night.

Raini was pretty much furious at Calum for ordering Ruby colored roses, instead of crimson ones.

Raini: YOU HAD ONE JOB! HOW HARD IS IT DISTINGUISHING RUBY FROM CRIMSON?

Calum:DO I LOOK LIKE A JEWEL COLLECTOR? THEY'RE BOTH RED!

Me and laura were trying to faze out this usual happening of the Raini/Calum fight.

I looked over to Laura and she was checking some items of her list.

Ross:hey...(i trailed)

She kept her eyes focussed on the list

Laura: yeah what is it?

She seems to stress about all this prom stuff, I better give her the time of her life then. I already planned it out. We dance, we drink punch, we laugh, we win prom king and queen, not sure about the last one thou but we'll see.

Ross: you seem a bit off. You ok?

She checks one final thing in her checklist and that was catering, which i gladly took care off. She then places her checklist in her bag and faces me.

Laura: ohh.. Its nothing, im ok. Shall we walk home?

We were both already finish and its like the 4 of us are the only ones left in school. So might as well get home.

Ross: what about them? (I said pointing to Raini and Calum)

Raini: THEIR WERE ONLY 4 COLORS, RED-ORANGE, SCARLET, RUBY AND CRIMSON.

CALUM: WHO. CARES! THEY. WERE.ALL. RED!!!!! (He yelled emphasizing on 'Red')

I was a little freaked out about what they were fighting about. Raini is just the kind of girl who wants everything to be perfect.

Laura:they'll be fine. Come on(she said standing up)

We held hands and walked away slowly as we stare at the fight of Raini and Calum. They didn't even realize we left.

We started walking home, hand in hand and Liara was pretty quiet.

Ross: so how was the tests?

Laura: piece of cake.

I smiled at her confidence, was that even a question for Laura Marano? Ok silence again, what else can I talk about.

Ross: are you sure nothing's bothering you?

She glanced at me and gave me a reassuring smile

Laura: im positive, why?

Ross:ohh nothing...... Nothing much.

We reached our houses after a good 20 minute walk. And since it was a rest day tomorrow in school, Laura decided to invite me over. I asked if I could bring Rocky and Riker and she agreed. Reason is they have nothing to do at home. Rydel is off with Elligton and Ryland is studying, he's exams dont start till tomorrow.

---ROMEO'S BALCONY---

Riker's pov

We're at The marano's living room, playing a simple board game. Their parents are on a date or something so Ross invited me and Rocky.

Rocky: sooo am i bankrupt?

Vanessa:(she giggles) pretty much.

Rocky: but, I just got out of jail.

Yep monopoly.

I wasnt quite enjoying the view of Vanessa and Rocky to be honest. I mean I know Rocky is younger but still.

Ross: ok so I WIN!

Didn't even realize the game was over. Laura pushed Ross playfully and Ross just does the guy move, you know, put arm around her shoulder.

They cleaned up the board game and we just talked a out random stuff, me and Vanessa being the eldest, gave some college advice to Ross and Laura.

Sometimes I'm jealous of these two. My younger brother has a love life and I don't. But anyways, topics changed and we all had laughs and drank cola. Living yolo I guess.

Vanessa: i've always wanted to be an actress....

Riker: well I always wanted to be on Dancing with the stars but you don't see that happening. (I teased her)

She laughed and that gave me this feeling.

Feeling of Achievement?

------

Vote and comment.

Ahhh YOLO that excuse for doing something stupid yet awesome in life xD