二 childhood sweethearts

ALMOST COMICAL TO YURIKO HOW the time flies so fast . she’s now an officially six years old brat , again . which means she’s three years older than Takemichi .

perhaps Fate is being a bit nice to her as a sign of apologizing — she grew up in a healthy environment with a father and brothers that understand what does ‘simping’ means . of course– she had to teach them about it .

yes , mister Kai is a single father . unfortunately , the woman who supposed to be Yuriko's biological ‘mother’ in this life died right after giving birth to her . she did saw few potraits of the deceased woman and there’s no denying about her beauty .

her two elder brothers were so loving and she also has grandparents and cousins residing in the other parts of Japan .

thank Ken Wakui– she still has the memories of her past life even though she is back to being young again . after years of trying to find out what kind of fictional world it is , at last Kai Yuriko learned that she is in the world of delinquents — the tokyo revengers .

she didn’t regret manifesting all night for this stuff before dying in her past life .

the thoughts of meeting with Mikey dark impulsed self excite her but make her impatient . she wasn’t that talented when it comes to fighting .

although she’ve been training with her grandfather , as well as her two brothers who can be classified as ‘delinquents’ for years ── yet she’s still albeit unstable when it comes to battling .

what's really the point of being reincarnated in a world full of brawlers when you yourself can’t even brawl ?

Yuriko take back whatever she said before– Fate sucks .

likewise , the little girl brush her own hair before heading out to meet with the neighbour’s son who she grew up with . it made her heart burst every time Kakucho compliment her eyes .

as weird as it looks , for her brothers and Kakucho it actually looks cool . “suit and pretty on you” he said . it all thanks to her parent’s genetics .

“Taji , im out to see Kakuchan !”

“come back before 6”

she didn’t waste any time for her small feet begin to contentiously step on the ground meanwhile her sharp eyes quickly spotted the familiar black-haired boy , who’s busy building a sandcastle at the playground . “KAKU-CHANNN ♡~”