二十三 babyboy

❝ YOU LOOK LOSTSHOCK BY the sudden arrival , Takemichi yell out and throw his fists but were quickly caught by a strong grip . he open his eyes and meets with the familiar pair of unusual ones . “Yuriko-san ?”

“you trying to land a hand on a woman , eh ?”

“EHH- I- THAT-” Yuriko pat Takemichi’s shoulder and tell him it is okay , to which he heaves out a sigh of relief . “why are you here ?”

 “who is that boy ?” Yuriko peak behind Takemichi . the boy who sit on the swing with fresh bruises and bandages on his face was startled when the said girl acknowledged his presence . that rarely happens . his cheeks suddenly heating up .

“that ? thats my . . . friend .”

“friend huh” Yuriko push Takemichi to the side and approach the nervous boy . she tap his shoulder to catch his attention ── “hi there !~♡”

Chifuyu heartbeat quicken when Yuriko begin to lean closer to his face .  “h-hi . .”

“what’s your name ?”

“Matsuno Chifuyu .”

“Chifuyu , huh ? cute name for a cute boy” ah , way to go Yuriko .

that made him blush harder . Takemichi who feel like he’s third-wheeling quickly clear his throat. “Yuriko-san-”

“my name is Yuriko . and what should i call you ?”

“you can call me Chifuyu .”

“everyone call you 'Chifuyu' , right ?” Yuriko ask . “uhh , yes .”

babyboy . its a special nickname from me to you only” Yuriko wink .

Chifuyu feel like he’s in cloud 9 , he can’t even control the blush on his face anymore . poor boy begin to sweat .

“Yuriko-san ! please stop- i think Chifuyu’s having a fever and not feeling well . just look at his bruises !”

Yuriko raises an eyebrow and lean closer to Chifuyu’s face . she placed a hand on his forehead── “you’re right , Takemichi . he is having a fever . why dont you come to my house , Chifuyu ? i’ll aid you and we can get to know each other more .” she smile michieviously .

that mad him a stammering mess . worried about Chifuyu’s state , Takemichi quickly pull Yuriko away  ──  “he’s sick but that doesnt mean you have to bring him to your house !”

sigh , let me have my moment”

“im sorry , Chifuyu . she’s my senior by the way .”

Chifuyu nodded slowly , still embarrassed .

“i’ve seen you before , babyboy” Takemichi groan when Yuriko open her mouth again . “Toman versus Moebius . . you’re there with Keisuke , right ?”