二十九 skkrtt

“𝗬𝗨𝗥𝗜𝗞𝗢-𝗦𝗔𝗡 ?!”

𝗕𝗨𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗚𝗜𝗥𝗟 only reply with a loud , happy yell and somewhat match to a maniac laugh . right now Yuriko along with Takemichi , Mikey and Draken are riding around Tokyo together . the girl thought it was fun to lay down on her motorcycle while it ride on it own . the three boys feel the opposite ─── by now all they wanted to do is forbid the girl to ride a motorcycle .

“what the hell was that ? !”

“its called SKILL , Zen .”

Draken furrow his eyebrows . Mikey turn to open his mouth and voice out his concern , “then what if you fall ? even motorcycle lose balance , Yuriko-chan .”

“. . sorry , ig ?”

“whatever . you guys wanted to go at the mall right ?”

“YESSS !!” both Mikey and Yuriko beamed in unison . in a blink of an eye , the duo disappear inside a certain building while holding hands . they begin to point at almost everything that they found fascinating .

Draken sigh while Takemichi just chuckle beside him ── the truth is he didn’t know what to say . the Vice-President and the time leaper then proceed to do the same .

“TAKEMICHI THATS NOT A CHICKEN !” Yuriko yell as she feed Mikey a sushi

TAKEMICHI THATS NOT A CHICKEN !” Yuriko yell as she feed Mikey a sushi . hearing that , Takemichi stop munching . “h-huh ?”

“its a chicken’s dick !”

 the poor boy spit everything out instantly with tears streaming down from his eyes like waterfall . Draken sigh and offer him a tissue and a bottle of water meanwhile the M&Y duo are cackling behind the scene . Mikey take his turn to feed Yuriko the sushi .

“i live for food.” Yuriko say with her mouth full . Mikey playfully furrow his eyebrows at that ── “not for me ?”

shaking her head , she answer ─── “i have bunch of brothers to live for .” she shove another sushi inside her mouth without a second thought . bad choice– because she choke .