四十七 orchid flower

ANOTHER FIST MADE A CONTACT with South's face , as he let out another painful groan from the impact . Miki kick his side ── forcing him to kneel on the ground meanwhile Ryou's burning gaze bore through the gang leader's skull .

"...hows your lesson ?" the man didnt answer . not satisfied by that , Ryou punch him again and again ─ letting all the anger that have been bottled up inside him for so long . Samuru and Tokio silently watch from the side as the rain continue to shower all of them .

"if you wanna do illegal shits that will bring you to Hell , dont provoke Asami to join you ." Miki's indigo coloured eyes glare into South's . "you only wanted her in your side because of her power , am i right ? to reform Black Dragons so it will be yours . you peasant ." Ryou kiss his teeth in disgust and hatred .

South spit out the blood from his mouth , his tongue glided over his lips - tasting the metallic , odor taste of his own blood as he smile . "man , i thought you called me here to have a little chat like us cousins would do back then ."

hearing that sentence was enough to made Tokio's eyebrows furrow . after a momentarily of silence that were only filled with the sounds of pouring rain , Samuru finally open his mouth to say something . "how sad that we cant go back to that time . however , lecturing you is not my intention here today .. im here to warn you and you better listen to every words carefully .."

"i wont hesitate to kill you if you blackmail , bother or be in contact with my little sister again . i dont care what everyone in the family will say , let alone what Youta say ── although you are his adoptive brother . i'll execute if i have to ." with a cold and murderous tone of voice , yet his gaze look warm and welcoming as home .

Tokio stay silent since Samuru already said everything that he wanted to say . "...i dont appreciate how you include my big brother's name in this immature act of yours , South . it is a disgrace ." Samuru added , jaw tightening with his fist ready to swing at the kneeling man any moment now .

the oldest cousin there however , refrain Samuru from doing so by grabbing his fist and push him back . "he's already fucked up , let him live just to carry his sins for once ." Tokio whisper in a husky voice , earning a small grunt from the annoyed Samuru . turning his focus back on South , Tokio decided to say something after a long time ─── "if you really wanted to die , why dont you just hit me out of nowhere so i can kill you on the spot ? rather than you making everyone else life a living hell ."

"oh , you're on Yuriko's side too ?"

"im not on anybody side . no matter how bad your perspectives look like in the eyes of me , i would never consider my family members as enemy ─ including you . but like Samu said , if you hurt Asami , i wont hesitate to do the least thing everyone expected me to do . i've been the calm motherfucker in the family for years , dont try me ." Tokio threathened with one of his hand rested on his hips . Ryou however , swallow his saliva at his brother's words , feeling the menacing aura leak out .