三十四 new fanboys in the club

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗗 𝗢𝗙 𝗛𝗜𝗚𝗛 𝗛𝗘𝗘𝗟𝗦 click-clack echoes down the street . Kokonoi Hajime heave out a tired sigh and brush his hair back with his hand while muttering few curses under his breath , as well as endless complaints because of the hot weather . Inui Seishu however keep a composed expression and continue to walk without saying a single word unlike his best friend .

       they instantly halt on their steps when a girl suddenly walk out of a shop ── and it is indeed the audience favorite troublemaker , Kai Yuriko . Yuriko nearly slam the door on their faces which made Kokonoi scowl .

       “hey ! watch where you’re going .”

        hearing that , Yuriko look up ── and Inui flinch when her eyes met with his , yet at the same time he couldnt deny how pretty her heterochromatical orbs are . “ah ? sorry . next time watch where you’re going too .”

       “huh ?? what did you just say ? !” Koko lean his face closer to the girl to which the girl did the same but instead of glaring , she’s smirking .

       “you mad ?”

        Koko straighten himself and let out a ‘tch’ . smiling , Yuriko taunt him even more . “i like you , whats your name ?~”
“bold of you to assume i’ll tell you my name .”

        “fine then . i’ll just ask this pretty boy . hi there♡”

       “uhh–” poor Seishu who is feeling confused by the interaction that went from 0 to 100 real quick is looking back and forth between his best friend and the girl ── debating inside his mind to tell her or not . thats when Yuriko stand very close to him and nudge his arm , “come on, tell me your name . dont be shy .”

         he clear throat and ignore his nervous feeling , “I-Inui Seishu.”

         “pretty name for a pretty boy .” Yuriko flirtariously wink . Inui swallow his saliva hardly , while his heart beat thriumphly faster than usual inside . beads of sweats fell from his face and of course ── it is not because of the hot weather .

          Kokonoi who have his arms cross while tapping his foot on the ground repeatedly stare at the girl and open his mouth to say something since Inui is frozen on his spot . “you guys done flirting ?”

         Yuriko turn her gaze at him , “your name ?”

         “like i said , bold of you to as–”

        Yuriko interrupt him with a loud sigh , earning a glare from the delinquent . not a glare of anger or hatred , just feeling irritated by her bored expression .
“. . . Koko , lets go. the boss will be mad if we keep him waiting too long .”