四十九 swim

RIDING ALONGSIDE DRAKEN AND YURIKO , Mitsuya speculates that Toman will be in a conflict soon to which Yuriko absentmindedly pay no attention 'though it is an serious issue ."well , if it did occurs , me and you will be there to fight as Toman's Twin Dragons . would you join , Yuriko ?"

Draken only got a low hum from the said girl as Mitsuya scratches his head . "Twin Dragons . . . ?"

"brings back memories , huh ?" Draken grin . "i remember that day when i ran off from home . and Yuriko was there with us because she lost her ways ."

"yeah ... how the hell did you even ended up there , Yuriko ?" Yuriko glance at them and focus back in front with a smug face , "...i forgot why ."

Draken then asks if they want to revisit something , but Mitsuya says that it probably got erased years ago . to their shock , they find a faded but intant dragon mural from years ago .

Yuriko trails her fingers on the dragon and let out a laugh , "my art is better than thiss" "hahah yeah"

the Vice-President of Toman heave out a sigh while glancing up at the sky with a tired smile on his face . "man i wish we could turn back the time . i wanna be a kid again , fix some shits so that some events didnt happend ."

he is referring to what happend to Kazutora and Shinichiro , and Yuriko and Mitsuya knew it . the girl did not reply , instead she look at him with an unreadable expression . Mitsuya however , smile sadly and agreed to what Draken just said .

"hey , you guys . . ."

upon hearing Yuriko speak , the two avert their gaze to her ── waiting for other words to come out .

"what do you guys have in mind ? in the future i mean . ."

Draken sweatdrop , "uhh- i wanna have my own bike shop probably ." "a designer" Mitsuya answered . yet , Yuriko ask another shocking question that made the boys cheeks heated up ─── "any thoughts about marriage ?"

Draken avert his gaze away and his mind instantly went to the future him , holding a tiny baby in his arms . "m-maybe ."

"hmm ?"

"i wo-would love to get marry one day ." Mitsuya cough out , his heart beat quicken at the thought of him and Yuriko ended up together in the future . imagining her in a beautiful wedding dress he sewed , waiting for him at the altar with a happy smile on her face .

"the real question is , who will you marry ?"

Draken kisses his teeth in annoyance yet his blushing face betrayed what he's trying to express , "you're asking weird questions !"

Yuriko give them a closed-eyes smile , "who knows if im not alive if that future comes- at least i get to know who are those lucky girls ."

hearing that , the two snaps their neck at her direction to see that Yuriko is not joking . "fuck you mean ? dont say shit like that , Yuriko !"

"you're grumpy , Draken ."

"and you're being weird !! you talk as if you will die tomorrow ."

"ha ha . who knows ?"

"i will make Mitsuya duck-tape your mouth ."

"do it , Mitsuya ." the girl taunted while leaning closely towards the boy . "uhh-"

at the top of a certain building , pair of sky blue eyes observe the city below him like hawk

at the top of a certain building , pair of sky blue eyes observe the city below him like hawk . his eyes glint in excitement , rage and even hatred towards the world . the wind blew itself out overnight as it brush his white locks off of his face , jiggling the bells earrings he wore . footsteps approach him from behind and stop before it could even get closer towards the gang leader .

"it seems like Tenjiku is planning a war against Toman ." the person speak , earning a hum from the gang leader . "the Captain , Kurokawa Izana have the S62 Generation and this dude name 'Kisaki' in his gang ."

". . . and her ?"

"she does not associate with Tenjiku but do have a close relationship with the gang's 'Fighter' , Hitto Kakuchō . i think you know him , my lord ."

"ah , i dont ."

"h-huh ? really ? thats shocking because that brat is her-"

the gang leader cut him off , finally standing up from his spot as he speak ─ "i do not care about whoever he is . keep me update about the people she associate with , thats all ."

regaining his composure , the man nodded . "yes."

"now , about this stupid siblings conflict- Sano and Kurokawa does not related to one another at all , right ?" "you're correct , my lord ."

the white-haired grin , "foolish . should've love one another rather than fighting about small matters . anyways , Naoki !"

the man halt upon hearing his name , "yes my lord ?" "lets have fun with this one ."

"but , this 'Kisaki'- he might want to manipulate you . . ."

Nakazawa Daiki , 19 , Bonten Leader , gaze up at the full moon that lighten up the night with a fake smile on his beautiful sculpted face . "i dont give a single fuck about whoever he is . Asami told me not to make a deal with him anyways , so who cares if he got killed during the brawl ."

"to fullfill his dream . . . i would do anything , sacrificing myself even ," Daiki mutter and turn around towards his right-hand man with a sick grin on his face .

"lets kill South too ! alongside Kawaragi Senju , that Sano and Kurokawa . make your lord become number one , Naoki !!" he extended his arms in the air as the tail of his black uniform brush off from side to side by the wind . on the top , the moon witnessed what he exlcaimed that night .

Kato Naoki , 18 , Bonten Number 2 , bow down in respect in front of the man who he devote his whole life to ─── "yes , my lord !"

without everyone’ knowledge , a very tragic war is going to occur between not just two , but five gangs ; and the unexpected one as the mastermind .