五十六 eat for two

HANMA CONTINUE TO SWING HIS FIST despite his knuckle were all bloodied , he stop when Kisaki fell on the ground — holding his broken nose pathetically . the younger delinquent look up only to met with a calm looking Hanma . despite that , the aura that leak out from him is murderous .

         “what did i told you, Kisaki ?”

         Hanma question , but he receive no answer . Kisaki spit out his own blood on the ground as he dare to glare up at the taller male . he dislike this familiar taste that is alike of metal .

         “i told you not to hurt her , didn’t i ?” Hanma tone of voice gets lower and even more threatening . “i give you one more chance . but if you hurt her again , i kill you with these bare hands of mine .”

        “if we smoke , how do we know we’re high ?”

        “if we're high , how do we even know we’re high ?”

        Tokio and Miki became quiet after that . both dramatically begin to scrutinizing deeply into their own thoughts that they’ve voiced out loudly just now meanwhile Youta , Samuru , Ryou , Terano and Yuriko watch them with an expresionless face .

        “...are you idiots done ? both of you didn’t smoke in the hospital toilet again , didn’t ya ?” Youta give them a stern look while continuing to peel off the apple for Yuriko . “no we did not . we saw a granny smoke in front of the security guard just now though . she flip him the bird when he told her the rules”

         “damn.”

         Terano turn towards Yuriko and softly pat her head . “it still hurt ?” Yuriko shrug , “not really . but everytime i scrunch up my face it does sting .”

         “it may took a while for the wound to heal .” Terano added at the same time Youta handed the girl an apple . “by the time it fully healed , it will become a scar .” he pointed out .

        “that son of a bitch . whats his name again ? i’ll slice him to pieces the moment i saw him .” Ryou confess angrily while munching an apple that supposed to be for Yuriko . Miki join in and express his own anger and grudge while doing some hand signs that show how he will slap the 'Kisaki' out of the 'Tetta' .