六十三 rest in rampage

THE STRIKING RED CAMELLIA was placed down on Kai’s family grave and a prayer was uttered by the only one that’s left . the stunning flower glint upon the sun rays , reflecting the beauty and the ruddy colour that match with the meaning behind it . Yuriko sits in front of her family's tomb for a moment meanwhile her two loyal underlings ─ Naoki and Koko stand in silence behind her . throughout several thoughts , she spoke── “hi big bro . . how are you ?”

“how’s mom and dad ? did the old man get his head smack by mother again ?”

the duo behind her remained quiet and thoughtful with their impressions . it is very common for their boss to visit her loved one’s grave every weekend and they would accompany her ── just in case their enemies decided to ambush out of nowhere . Yuriko continued , “Taji . . i almost killed somebody again”

Kokonoi flinches a bit at the sudden confession even though it isn’t surprising stuff to hear anymore . although he has been working under Yuriko for three years now , he is still stunned and honoured to be chosen by her . never once he withholds the feeling of pride inside his chest whenever he walks and stands beside the prodigy , precisely Kokonoi is very pleased to serve under Yuriko . not just the power , but the money as well . the expensive boy swears that he is richer than before .

“but i didn’t . that man just annoys me– he nearly forced himself onto a woman you know . thats why i beat him up . Naoki told me he’s in a coma now .” she raises the beer and gulps down the alcohol , letting out a small sigh upon the fluid that hits her throat . humming lowly , she confides in another statement ─ “i think i just spark a war , Samu .”

“but i aint complaining . life is getting tedious anyway . might as well have fun with this right ? ”

she traces the tattoo she has on her arm , wondering inside her head what to eat later . “i’ll visit you guys next time . im going now– bye bye” Yuriko clinks her beer with the one she left on the tomb before standing up from the floor . “boss , somebody tried to join the gang last night .”

Yuriko hum , not interested in the information . “and who is this somebody , Naoki ?”

“Sanzu Haruchiyo or his real name , Akashi Haruchiyo .” her eyebrows furrowed at that as she exhale in distress , “again ? this is the 15th time–”

“25th” Kokonoi corrected her . “–right , this is the 25th time already ! he aint gonna give up , huh ?” Naoki shook his head while running a hand through his mullet ── “no matter how bad we beat him up , he didn’t give up . it seems like he really wanted to see you , boss .”

Yuriko didn’t answer . she continues to walk away with the two quietly trailing behind but halts on her steps when a loud meow echoed throughout the cemetery , coming from the bushes to be exact .