二十 die and murder

❝ FASTER !

I'M TRYING

EDWARD !!

HNGGH–” sweats trickles down Keisuke’s while he throws his head back in frustration . running away from the cops sounds fun and thats what Yuriko and he are doing right now . “oh shi– they’re behind us !”

the cops seem to not give up anytime soon , but so are the two devils .

“FASTERRRR”

“HELL YEAH !” and with all his might , Edward speeds up his bike with Yuriko almost falling behind .

“you’re coming to tonight’s festival right ?” Keisuke ask . after their successful mission to escape from the cops , both of them agreed to chill on an empty hill— enjoying their ice cream .

“no , i think . .”

“why ?” she shrugged , “you going ?”

Keisuke stare at her for a while and slowly avert his gaze in front , “if you go , i’ll go . . . ”

Yuriko raises an eyebrow — smirking with ice cream between her lips , “is that so ?”

“yes.”

‘that was a quick answer’

“hmph . . .”

no words were spoken after , both of them enjoyed each other’s presence in silence .

SAMU ! YOU CHEATED ! ❞ YURIKO SLAM the cards down on the table .

“i did not–”

before the siblings could exchange another debate , somebody knock on the shōji door loudly , interrupting the gambling session . “Yurikoo !~”

“Nahoya ?” Samuru furrowed his eyebrows . Nahoya grin , “wanna have fun tonight ?”

“where ?” Yuriko ask , playing dumb although she clearly knows where .

“just follow us . Takemichi and the rest are going to be there too , I can feel it . .”