𓈒 ❤︎ 𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘪 𝘴𝘦𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘶

. . . ᡕᠵᡃ່࡚ࠢ࠘ ⸝່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊ࠢ࠘𐡏~♡ .

INUI SEISHU WAS ALWAYS A natural mechanic, even in his early days as a gang member

INUI SEISHU WAS ALWAYS A natural mechanic, even in his early days as a gang member. his hands were quick and nimble, able to fix anything from old cars to broken machines with ease.

he loved the feeling of working with his hands and solving problems, taking pride in the fact that he was able to continue Sano Shinichiro’s legacy.

after retiring from the gang life, seishu opened his own auto repair shop. he quickly made a name for himself in the community, becoming known as the go-to mechanic for any automotive need.

in this alternate universe, kai yuriko was feeling a little down on her day. after a long day at work, her car had decided to quit on her. she had already called a few mechanics in the area, but none of them could help her right away. that’s when she saw a workshop that belongs to none other than seishu.

seishu looked up as the bell above the door chimed, announcing a new customer. he was greeted by yuriko with a frown on her face. “i don't know what's happening with my car," she said after greeting the mechanic; her voice strained with frustration.

he can’t help but gave her a small smile, “no problem, we’ll take a look at it," he said, moving towards her supra.

he had been a mechanic for years, but he still couldn't help but be impressed by the lavish car that pulled up to his shop. it was brand new, with sleek lines and shiny chrome accents. even the interior looked like something from a high-end sports car, with plush leather seats and a wide-screen entertainment system.

“i must say, you have a very lavish car. are you a millionaire?”

Yuriko then replied with a slight blush on her cheeks; she was flattered by seishu’s compliment. “i’ve always had a passion for cars, especially since i was a kid. . and no, im not a millionaire.”

“billionaire, perhaps?” seishu said in a playful tone, trying to lighten the atmosphere.

he finished his examination of Yuriko's car and let out a hum. “looks like this is going to be a bit more involved than i originally thought," he said, turning to face Yuriko. “i'm going to need a few more days to get everything sorted out.”