十七 crybaby hero

❝ YURIKO-CHAN !!~~MIKEY YELL FROM afar while the short male wave his hands in the air so Yuriko could see him . “how long have you guys been waiting ?”

“not that long. don’t worry”

“where are we going ?” Yuriko ask . she’s now walking between Mikey and Draken . suddenly feeling like a boss .

“to get my bitch~♡”

“your what ? ? how old are you to have your own whores anyway ?”

Draken choke on his own saliva then flick Yuriko’s forehead hardly . “Zen !”

“how old are you , Yuriko-chan ?” Mikey ask .

“17.”

Mikey gave her a surprised look meanwhile Draken seems to realize . “ahh you’re two years older than me . . but thats fine .” he slowly mutter the last part .

“for real ? i thought you were thirteen or younger .” Yuriko tease which earn a huff from Mikey and a small chuckle from Draken .

“we’re here . .”

Yuriko blink . “a school ?”

Mikey smiled as he walk inside the building , “yup . ’boutta take my bitch♡”

‘so this is where shorty got slapped by a girl’

she snort .  “i’ll wait outside here .”

“ 'kay . dont go anywhere , Yuriko-chan~”

“it is ‘San’ to you , little one”

Draken laughed at that . when the duo vanished inside , she heave out a heavy sigh while looking up to the sky . ‘now what the fuck is my role in the future if Takemichi meet me ? at least give me a decent but flamboyant job so i can flex my youth smh’

she’s glaring at the sun . looks like a bitch need to gaslight the Lord once again .

❝ YOU GUYS DONE ? ❞ YURIKO ask while she approached the four individuals

YOU GUYS DONE ?YURIKO ask while she approached the four individuals . Hina raised her head midway of her apologizing when she realize the new presence .

“we're done here , Yuriko-cha–”

“-San” Yuriko interrupted him while narrowing her gaze .

“-San . . Takemichi’s girlfriend is just playing with me dont worry♡” Mikey announce as he rest an arm around the nervous time-leaper .

Yuriko huff as she avert her gaze from Mikey to Hina . ‘im not worry about you . . im worried about my own life’

“anyways , let’s go !”

“to where now ?”

“let’s just go.” Draken answered as he ruffle her hair . “Zen , if you touch my hair again im afraid you will have to lose your fingers .”

the taller boy roll his eyes , “girls these days”

that made Yuriko elbow his stomach painfully .

* YEAR 2017 *

“do you perhaps know a girl with the name 'Yuriko' ? ”

future Naoto made a thinking pose and sweatdrop── he recalls back to what the said person had done so far .

“umm Naoto ?”

Tachibana Naoto sigh . “Yuriko even defeated Kisaki on her own you know ?” the information spontaneously made Takemichi flip a table . “WHAT ? !”

“, in water gun battle . . .”

“oh . . .”

“hmm.”

Takemichi look away , trying to find another question about her that is worth asking . “umm . . is she a gang leader in this future ?”

Naoto look up at the ceiling and sigh .

 “Takemichi , she literally made this future Kisaki cried at Toman’s ceremony because she teased him about being rejected— and there are these men that go by the name 'Ran' , 'Rindō' , 'Coco' and 'Inupi' that have to hold him back from flipping tables as he cried . . and 'Hanma' and 'Sanzu' hyped Yuriko to do it even more.”

“although , im quite unsure what are their relationship to ‘Yuriko’ . she’s very influential that even a criminal like Hanma is on her side”

“im still trying to find out who are the people that i’ve mentioned just now other than Kisaki and Yuriko . Yuriko is very tricky because i cannot find a single clue about her minions . . what i mean is Ran and the others”

 what i mean is Ran and the others”