三十八 zooted

𝗧𝗔𝗞𝗘𝗠𝗜𝗖𝗛𝗜 𝗔𝗥𝗥𝗜𝗩𝗘𝗦 𝗔𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗖𝗔𝗙É where Kisaki , Hanma , and Chifuyu are waiting . “it’s the night before our big battle . you better get your ass in gear .” Hanma complain as he lazily look at the new arrival . “also , Takemichi . . what happend to your face ?” Chifuyu question , very much concern about his wellbeing and numb expression .

          Hanma let out a laugh when he realise what Chifuyu meant by that . “damn , dude . you got even uglier !”

          the timeleaper let out an awkward laugh ── he knew he look fucked up with his swollen eyes . Hinata really knew how to throw fists unlike him huh . he thinks back to Hina , from the time when she swore to protect him to the times she motivated him . his heart clench but he decides to just brush it off and ‘move on’ .

          Kisashit lays out their plan for the next day and speculating that Hakkai will attack Taiju in the church . Takemichi is given the role of reasoning with Hakkai , while the rest of them will beat down Taiju outside . once their meeting is over , the First Division Captain and Vice-Captain wasted no time to walk out of the café ── away from the two suspicious fuckers .

        “uhh– Chifuyu , where’s Baji-kun ? he had been discharged from the hospital two weeks ago right ?”

           “huh ? thats right . he’s at home now . his mother wont let him go out yet ’though , she’s still worry about her son wellbeing .” Chifuyu smile as he recall back to the various advices from the woman .

            “did you tell him about this plan ?”

             “. . i did . at first , he was mad of course . but when i explained to him the benefits of working with that fucker , he let it slide and wish us luck . his wounds are still healing , so he cant join us .”

              “i see . . .”

somewhere

           “you’re not going to help them forreal , am i right ?” Hanma ask , breaking through the silence between him and Kisashit . “nope”

            “bwahaha♡ i knew it. you wanna crush Toman that bad huh ?”

           “every. single . one . of them .” Kisashit grin maniacly . his eyes scream nothing but hatred and anger at the moment which stratle the Reaper a bit .

          “. . . not including Yuriko , right ?”

          Kisaki didnt answer . he keep walking , feeling unbother by Hanma’s question regarding the mysterious girl . that made Hanma fume the most ── people who act mighty and shrug it off as if they’re a God . feeling irritated and angered by Kisashit lack of response , he grab the shorter boy’s collar from behind and slam him on the street’s lamp .