𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 ⨾ for SHINICHIRO

ever wonder how the relationship between Yuriko & Shinichiro would go ? where there is no Toman and the founders are still toddlers .

if only we mortal could turn
back the time . . .

“𝗔𝗦𝗔𝗠𝗜 , 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗕𝗢𝗬𝗧𝗢𝗬 𝗜𝗦 𝗪𝗔𝗜𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 for you outside” Taji yelled out from the kitchen . in a minute , the whole living room echoes with his baby sister footsteps — approaching him inside the kitchen . “he’s not my boytoy ! he is my BOYFRIEND .”

       “boytoy” Taji playfully smile and flick her forehead , teasing her . “take care okay ? if that dumb crybaby makes you feel uncomfortable , call me right away . im always ready to break somebody’s neck for you.”

         Yuriko frowning face turn into a ‘👁️👄👁️’ in just a second . Shinichiro who is standing at the door the whole time smack one of his hand on his chest , looking at Taji with a painful expression ─── “wow , Ta-chan . . you would actually hurt me , huh ?”

         “for my siblings , YES”

          before they both could go any further , Yuriko pushes Shinichiro outside and bid a quick farewell towards her big brother . but of course , Taji wasnt having that .

           he quickly ask her ‘where is my hug ?’ and wont let them go unless Yuriko give what he want . “thereeee youuu gooo . can i go now ?”

          while nodding his head , Taji shot a scary glare at Shinichiro’s direction and that is enough to sent shiver down his spine . “Shin.. I SWEAR TO GOD– i will not let you escape without a single scratch if you hurt my baby sister . even if you’re hiding somewhere in this world i will find you .”

          Taji shot another deadly warning ── loud and clear for everyone around them to hear . “YOU MAKE HER CRY , I’LL SOUGHT YOUR EYEBALLS OUT WITH A SPANNER”

 “YOU MAKE HER CRY , I’LL SOUGHT YOUR EYEBALLS OUT WITH A SPANNER”