𓈒 ❤︎ 𝘴𝘢𝘯𝘻𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘶𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘺𝘰 & 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘮𝘢 𝘴𝘩𝘶𝘫𝘪

. . . ᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ່࡚ࠢ࠘ ⸝່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊ࠢ࠘𐡏~♡ .

SANZU HARUCHIYO’S LIFE TOOK A turn for the worse, falling like a meteorite from the heights of his glory to the depths of despair.

after losing the custody of his beloved sister in a bitter battle with his elder brother, his already precarious life began to unravel. his despair intensified when he was dismissed from his job due to his lack of professionalism. consumed by grief and guilt, he turned to a life of drugs to combat his mounting depression.

each time he would turn to these harmful substances, the shadow of death grew larger and larger in his life, until one terrifying night where he almost lost his life.

with a heavy heart, Sanzu Haruchiyo was subsequently entrusted into the watchful care of professionals; the rehab.

however, the story took an unexpected turn when he crossed paths with Yuriko, a keen and professional woman in her field.

this encounter marked the beginning of his journey towards recovery, as Yuriko, a brilliant therapist who wielded her craft with a level of precision and finesse that could only be described as divine.

her keen understanding and expertise in her field provided Sanzu with the much-needed stability he had been craving, as she helped him navigate the tumultuous waters of his troubled mind.

“how are you feeling today, Sanzu-san?” Yuriko beamed as she laid out the files on the table with a grace that was nothing short of otherworldly.

her voice was like music, carrying an exquisite melody that made Sanzu's heart skip a beat.

Sanzu couldn't help but reciprocate her warm smile with one of his own, “im feeling a bit better now that i’ve seen you again.”

as Yuriko and Sanzu's interactions continued to deepen, with each passing day, the dynamic between the two became more harmonious.

she took this opportunity to keenly observed Sanzu's behavior, paying close attention to the minute details that could potentially reveal the true state of his mental health.

it was in this way that she was able to accurately determine if Sanzu was indeed getting better, or if he was sliding back into a dangerous pit of despair.

Sanzu found himself irrevocably drawn towards the radiant figure of his savior, feeling a deep sense of attachment that was unlike any he had ever known.

as each day passed, his heart swelled with an overwhelming passion that he could no longer deny. it was as if he had found his muse, and Yuriko became the focal point of his existence, the light that guided him from the shadows.

her comforting presence, which had once only served to ease his troubles, had now become a new obsession, a source of inspiration that fueled his every waking moment.

. . . ᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ່࡚ࠢ࠘ ⸝່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊ࠢ࠘𐡏~♡ .

THE VAST EXPANSE OF THE cosmos, the great unknown of the void that surrounds us, holds within it countless mysteries that we can scarcely fathom. one of them is the possibility of multiple universes, each with its own unique history, its own set of physical laws, its own inhabitants.

hanma shuji’s pain was palpable, a sorrow so deep that it was like an endless abyss, one that threatened to consume him whole. he had lost his best friend, kisaki tetta, and in that moment his world had fallen apart. he was left alone, bereft of the one person who had always been there for him.

he had tried to take his own life on multiple occasions, a desperate cry for help from a man who had lost everything.

doctors labeled him as crazy, a victim of derealization, for he sometimes spoke of things that any normal human could not comprehend. it was as if he were on a different plane of existence, one that was beyond the reach of mortal men.

hanma knew that he was not crazy. he was simply trying to cope with the unthinkable loss that he had suffered, trying to make sense of a world that had become alien to him.

and so, the doctors refered him to therapy. his purpose there was to seek solace in the words of a professional who could guide him through the darkness.

that’s when hanma met yuriko, his personal therapist ─ a woman who was as beautiful as she was brilliant. she was a consummate professional, taking her job very seriously, but also possessing a warmth and compassion that belied her outward demeanor.

she was the perfect therapist, able to get to the root of hanma's issues, and help him deal with the trauma he had experienced.

she was the first person in a long time to see him for who he truly was, not some crazy person, but a man who had been through a lot.

upon visiting him everyday, shuji begin to enjoy yuriko’s presence alot more and his cunning smile begin to grow bigger each time. “how are you today , hanma-san?” she asked with a smile playing on her lips.

hearing the warm, gentle tone of yuriko's voice, his heart skipped a beat. “i’m doing well, yuriko-san,"

“and how are you today?"—the interaction went over like that for a few months and all those time shuji’s feelings for his therapist only grew deeper.

even when they don't have a session together, they would wave at each other constantly from the other side of the room. it seemed like the more time they spent together, the more shuji found himself head over heels for the said woman.

even though yuriko was quite neutral to all of this, shuji didn't care. as long as she’s willing to deal with his personal issues, shuji couldn’t care less if yuriko didn't feel the same.

 as long as she’s willing to deal with his personal issues, shuji couldn’t care less if yuriko didn't feel the same