五十 the war starts now

IN FRONT OF TAKEMICHI , STAND the person he hated and despised the most . the way Kisaki look down at him with hostile as he announces that he is now the General Staff Officer of Tenjiku . not so long after that , Mocchi arrived while dragging someone who turns out to be an unconscious Chifuyu . he then throw the First-Division Vice-Captain towards Takemichi and the others .

         “the boys contacted me , they’re fighting in Shinjuku . im coming .” he then turn towards the Mizo Mid Crew , “and about them , beat them up until they cant stand anymore !”

        Takemichi swallow his saliva painfully as his whole body shakes ── ‘we’re fucked up . if only Yuriko-san is here . . .’

         when Mocchi has left , the Tenjiku members surround Takemichi and his friends with a sick grin on their faces . before one could land their hands on the poor boys , three bikes suddenly arrive ── mowing down the panicked group .

        a Tenjiku member fearfully exclaims about the new arrivals , “ITS THE BROTHERS OF MEGURO !!! WITH A YAKUZA !!”

        ‘y-yakuza ?!’ Takemichi observe the way the members run away for their lives but still got mow in the end . that is until the bikes stop in front of Takemichi and the others , as the timeleaper gasp in realisation .

       “yo , Takemichi” Angry greet him while carrying an unconcious boy on his shoulder . “Angry ?! Smiley too ?”

       his eyes widen when he saw the familiar pink-haired man with the face tattoo , who made many thought that he’s an yakuza member . “Ryou-kun ?!”

       “you’re too loud !” Ryou hiss which instantly made everyone shut up . “where’s Yuriko ?”

        “Mocchi said that he’s going to Shinjuku , right ?” Angry question to which his smiling twin answered , “yep , and we’re going to join him .”

        Ryou kick one of the Tenjiku member face and get on his motorcyle , “do whatever you want . im out of here . damn , children these days .

        Takemichi nervously tap on Angry’s shoulder as Ryou’s bike speed away on top of the Tenjiku members bodies on the ground ─── “where is he going ?”

       “probably to find Perfect .”

       “anyways !” Nahoya grin while gesture towards the backseat of his motorcycle── “we’re gonna have some fun at Yokohama . can you stand Chifuyu ?”

       best boy who just woke up , nodded in confirmation that his injuries are not that bad . “yep”

       Angry turn towards Yamagishi and the others who’s conditions are just fucked as the Tenjiku members ,  “you guys take Takuya and yourselves to the hospital .”